kawaiimeows

PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicked View Post

That's a...brave...announcement. "Samples will be limited, so come bring our server to its knees on December 17th 12:00pm EST!"

HAHAHA. I love that. 

Can I pick new samples if I already have some coming to me? I'm guessing those should be here already by the 17th, but you never know. 

HAHAHA. I love that.  Can I pick new samples if I already have some coming to me? I'm guessing those should be here already by the 17th, but you never know. 
My profile let me pick my second box this week. I still haven't gotten my first one yet, but an option to review all the items was up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post

HAHAHA. I love that. 

Can I pick new samples if I already have some coming to me? I'm guessing those should be here already by the 17th, but you never know. 

My last box took 10 days, including weekends. You can't pick new samples until you receive the box that's already box en route. I think those of us who just ordered may miss out on the sample offering on the 17th, but maybe this is how they load balance their servers and stagger shipments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

My profile let me pick my second box this week. I still haven't gotten my first one yet, but an option to review all the items was up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicked View Post

My last box took 10 days, including weekends. You can't pick new samples until you receive the box that's already box en route. I think those of us who just ordered may miss out on the sample offering on the 17th, but maybe this is how they load balance their servers and stagger shipments.

Hmm interesting! I guess I'll just give it a shot and see if it lets me pick anything. :) Thanks, ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post

Hmm interesting! I guess I'll just give it a shot and see if it lets me pick anything. :) Thanks, ladies!

Yeah, give it a shot. It immediately popped up an error page for me when I tried to add an item, so you won't be left wondering.

How do you know if your box is shipped?  Do they email you?  Also, where would you find the link to review items once it is "available" for you to review?

thank you!

How do you know if your box is shipped?  Do they email you?  Also, where would you find the link to review items once it is "available" for you to review? thank you!
Mine just show up, so I never know when they are going to come. In the top right corner of your screen there should be a button that has a red ! On it when there are surveys.
  • Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk View Post

Mine just show up, so I never know when they are going to come. In the top right corner of your screen there should be a button that has a red ! On it when there are surveys.

thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelshine View Post

Spoiler from Facebook!! Remember 12PM EST tmrw :) 

AHHHH I WANT!!

in other news, i still haven't gotten my first box, but my friend who signed up at the same time as i got hers last week.

Quote:

AHHHH I WANT!!

in other news, i still haven't gotten my first box, but my friend who signed up at the same time as i got hers last week.

Same! I am hoping that even though I haven't gotten my first box yet, we can still try and snap the Revlon goodies tomorrow!

• Like 1

Do you guys see the samples? At noon all my "out of stock" offers disappeared but it says nothing is available now :( I was looking forward to my first box, waited around until noon, and now nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayeme View Post

Do you guys see the samples? At noon all my "out of stock" offers disappeared but it says nothing is available now :( I was looking forward to my first box, waited around until noon, and now nothing!

Mine said out of stock and then I kept refreshing and they popped up. Anything now?

Quote:

wtf, no new products are showing up for me

Could they literally have all sold out in less than 30 seconds???