Jump to content
kawaiimeows

PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicked View Post
 

That's a...brave...announcement. "Samples will be limited, so come bring our server to its knees on December 17th 12:00pm EST!"

HAHAHA. I love that. 

Can I pick new samples if I already have some coming to me? I'm guessing those should be here already by the 17th, but you never know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HAHAHA. I love that.  Can I pick new samples if I already have some coming to me? I'm guessing those should be here already by the 17th, but you never know. 
My profile let me pick my second box this week. I still haven't gotten my first one yet, but an option to review all the items was up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post
 

HAHAHA. I love that. 

Can I pick new samples if I already have some coming to me? I'm guessing those should be here already by the 17th, but you never know. 

My last box took 10 days, including weekends. You can't pick new samples until you receive the box that's already box en route. I think those of us who just ordered may miss out on the sample offering on the 17th, but maybe this is how they load balance their servers and stagger shipments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post


My profile let me pick my second box this week. I still haven't gotten my first one yet, but an option to review all the items was up.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicked View Post
 

My last box took 10 days, including weekends. You can't pick new samples until you receive the box that's already box en route. I think those of us who just ordered may miss out on the sample offering on the 17th, but maybe this is how they load balance their servers and stagger shipments.

 

Hmm interesting! I guess I'll just give it a shot and see if it lets me pick anything. :) Thanks, ladies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post
 

 

 

 

Hmm interesting! I guess I'll just give it a shot and see if it lets me pick anything. :) Thanks, ladies!

Yeah, give it a shot. It immediately popped up an error page for me when I tried to add an item, so you won't be left wondering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you know if your box is shipped?  Do they email you?  Also, where would you find the link to review items once it is "available" for you to review?

 

 

thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How do you know if your box is shipped?  Do they email you?  Also, where would you find the link to review items once it is "available" for you to review? thank you!
Mine just show up, so I never know when they are going to come. In the top right corner of your screen there should be a button that has a red ! On it when there are surveys.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk View Post


Mine just show up, so I never know when they are going to come. In the top right corner of your screen there should be a button that has a red ! On it when there are surveys.


thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelshine View Post
 

Spoiler from Facebook!! Remember 12PM EST tmrw :) 

 

 

700

AHHHH I WANT!!

 

in other news, i still haven't gotten my first box, but my friend who signed up at the same time as i got hers last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post
 

AHHHH I WANT!!

 

in other news, i still haven't gotten my first box, but my friend who signed up at the same time as i got hers last week.

Same! I am hoping that even though I haven't gotten my first box yet, we can still try and snap the Revlon goodies tomorrow!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you guys see the samples? At noon all my "out of stock" offers disappeared but it says nothing is available now :( I was looking forward to my first box, waited around until noon, and now nothing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayeme View Post
 

Do you guys see the samples? At noon all my "out of stock" offers disappeared but it says nothing is available now :( I was looking forward to my first box, waited around until noon, and now nothing!

Mine said out of stock and then I kept refreshing and they popped up. Anything now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post
 

wtf, no new products are showing up for me

Could they literally have all sold out in less than 30 seconds??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!


About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

×