PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to get 4 samples this time. I haven't had any the past 3 months. I got Olay, Gevalia, cat food and Curl Keeper. They were released before noon, it said I had early access. Weird, I hadn't heard anything about that until I pulled up my account at 11:45 to make sure I was ready. Maybe since they were all past samples? Anyway, glad I got some this time.

I had nothing available to me at Noon except for two surveys to fill out.  Ones I believe I filled out already in anticipation of today's sample release.

I checked again and the cat food was listed on my page.  Out of stock, naturally.  Honestly, this is not worth the effort.  I'm probably going to stop going to their site.  I made the mistake of clicking on one of those promotional e-mails they sent once.  I started filling out the information, got tired of it when I realized how much crud I had to click through to get like one little sample from a company, and then got hit with massive amounts of spam on an e-mail account where I'd never had spam before (even though it is publicly posted on Amazon.com).

Yeah I got the cat food sample too, that was OOS.  Thanks but no thanks Bite me...I mean PinchMe

I had nothing. Except the surveys are due for the last samples I requested . . . which I still haven't got.

I saw this thread updated and went to check my and the hubby's accounts. Nothing on his except a request to complete surveys, but my account had bodywash, coffee, and curly hair gel... 

*honestly it's not worth trying to get items, but if you just happen to log in and they are there...great. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup I also had the OOS cat food.  I do think I also might just give up on this. I do seem to have had a lot more luck than some people here in general, but I don't know that it's worth the time/stress all the same just for a few samples I'm not going to love anyhow.

Back