PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most recent shipment arrived today.

The Olay body wash is a nice size, 3 oz.

The Vertere Refining Treatment Cleanser is beyond tiny.  I'll be lucky to get two uses out of it.  I sort of wish they'd put the money they used towards fancy packaging into giving us more product.

And seriously, more Gevalia coffee?  That I didn't ask for.  Luckily I found someone who buys that as his regular daily coffee to make at home so I will just give it to him.  They must have like an entire shipping container full of those samples.

Also a $100 voucher for nakedwines(dot)com.  But I have had these before and just thrown them out because the minimum purchase is $160.

ETA: I'll keep the wine card around for a couple of days.  If someone wants the code and password, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@SneakyBurrito - I thought of you when I got my 3rd packet of coffee last week. I did not request it and as far as I know it wasn't even an option for me. It came with the Olay wash and the same wine voucher.

I think they just have a bunch of the cofffee they are trying to get rid of.  If they sent it to me in K-Cups I would be thrilled. 

I can't even remember when I requested these samples but.... 

Got a

-"Holiday" Mr. Sketch Marker (after Christmas, perfect timing guys...  :rolleyes: )

-Dry Erase Marker (they always need them at my kids' school, so I'll send it in after the holiday break)

-Shower Gel (strawberry mint scent, it's amazing but it seems like a very Spring scent so I'll save it til then!)

-and the wine "gift card".  Nope, no thanks, I get either Bota boxed wine or Barefoot/Rex Goliath $5/bottle brand wines.  So classy, I know.

When I do manage to catch the sample selection, I get good stuff, but it's just not worth it for me to keep track.  

I can't even remember when I requested these samples but.... 

Got a

-"Holiday" Mr. Sketch Marker (after Christmas, perfect timing guys...  :rolleyes: )

-Dry Erase Marker (they always need them at my kids' school, so I'll send it in after the holiday break)

-Shower Gel (strawberry mint scent, it's amazing but it seems like a very Spring scent so I'll save it til then!)

-and the wine "gift card".  Nope, no thanks, I get either Bota boxed wine or Barefoot/Rex Goliath $5/bottle brand wines.  So classy, I know.

When I do manage to catch the sample selection, I get good stuff, but it's just not worth it for me to keep track.  
You and I are box twins!  lol  Speaking of classy wine, during the warm months I put mine in a thermos and cruise around the neighborhood on the golf cart.  How's that for classy?!  :lol:

Golf carts are totally classy!  I might be trying out slipping mine into a (frozen) insulated tumbler and hanging out in the backyard this summer.

Ya gotta have goals, is what I'm sayin'.

Did they just do a change-up with the new sample release?  I logged in because I thought samples were supposed to be available on January 20 at noon, but now it is saying February 10.

(There are also currently no samples available for me right now and I am not behind on any surveys or reviews.)

Did they just do a change-up with the new sample release?  I logged in because I thought samples were supposed to be available on January 20 at noon, but now it is saying February 10.

(There are also currently no samples available for me right now and I am not behind on any surveys or reviews.)
I think they've just changed it for next month already. I didn't have any sample available today, but my boyfriend had 2.

On Facebook they posted that there were samples today, this was like 5 minutes ago. I also had nothing.

No, it was today... and nothing for me (or for 90% of the people who've commented on FB in the last five minutes).

Nothing for me either! It figures that today was probably the first time that I didn't forget to log in at noon....  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
On Facebook they posted that there were samples today, this was like 5 minutes ago. I also had nothing.
I guess just nothing for me, then.  I was on right at noon (actually a few minutes before) and reloaded the page a few times, but nothing showed up.

I had an olay body wash and a cat food sample today. I had nothing for the last 2 rounds before though.
I got the body wash last time (like it).  But I have four cats and feel like I should have had the option for the cat food.  If ever they had us fill out a survey about ourselves, I know I wouldn't have left that out!

Oh well, don't know why I'm worked up over it.  The body wash sample was a nice size.  But most of what I've gotten from them has been tiny (like two packets of Equal).  Hardly worth the effort.  And they'd probably throw in one of those coffee samples that I don't want.

Back