PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I logged in earlier today and had out of stock iphone screen protector and the sustain (natural?!!!) condoms.

I have not got anything from them in ages but I still log in just to see.

@@SaraP ~ Would love a photo of that.  This would make a hysterical stocking stuffer. I like conversation starter gifts. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
lmao my friend totally did that to me once (with the non-studded, flavoured variety instead). I laugh every time I think about it and it's been 2 years  :laughno:  studded is a very... unfortunate... description...

Weird. I just logged on at 11:15PM and had a body wash sample. Also, another scented marker and an Expo marker. Two things I can't use so I passed on those.  There was nothing for me at noon. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just logged in and neither of the products I chose are showing as sold out?  But the condoms are sold out and so is some Garcinia cambogia (which I will NEVER take).

I hadn't planned to log back on to Pinch Me after missing out on the last two months, but based on the feedback here, it sounded promising, so I gave it a go Friday afternoon.

I was stunned to find 3 products available to me!  I ordered the Olay body wash, Expo Dry Erase Marker and Mr. Sketch Holiday scented marker. 

I'm amazed...

Bizarre! Checked at sample time, nothing available to me. Checked again Friday, still nothing available. Took a peek just now... coffee and Olay available! PinchMe is just cray.

Hello all,

Being fairly new to PinchMe, I'm not sure if there's been an error or what.  I received a box from PinchMe today.  Inside was a little packet of Gevalia coffee and a coupon for more coffee.

This is definitely NOT something I chose.  I DESPISE coffee in all its forms.

So, do they normally send out random samples to everyone, or did they make a mistake in sending me this?  There's no way I can evaluate it because I refuse to consume it...

@SneakyBurrito - I got that twice. Offered twice. They must have an abundance of it. Its good though. Mark it good and give it a toss.
OK, thanks.  I'll probably just give it to someone at work who likes coffee.  Assuming that is allowed.

I did end up finding two packets of Equal in my box when I went back for a second look.  So flat I missed them the first time around.

My husband loves that coffee! Once we are though the super jumbo one we have now he wants me to buy it.

Hello all,

Being fairly new to PinchMe, I'm not sure if there's been an error or what.  I received a box from PinchMe today.  Inside was a little packet of Gevalia coffee and a coupon for more coffee.

This is definitely NOT something I chose.  I DESPISE coffee in all its forms.

So, do they normally send out random samples to everyone, or did they make a mistake in sending me this?  There's no way I can evaluate it because I refuse to consume it...
What were the other items you requested?

What were the other items you requested?
I only requested one thing, some Equal sweetener (which I did eventually find in my box, it was tiny packets hiding out inside a card insert).  I signed up rather late, the day after the November samples were released, and I am pretty sure the Equal was the only thing offered (though I may have blocked out the coffee) that was not sold out by the time I signed up.

I will get the hang of this eventually.

I only requested one thing, some Equal sweetener (which I did eventually find in my box, it was tiny packets hiding out inside a card insert).  I signed up rather late, the day after the November samples were released, and I am pretty sure the Equal was the only thing offered (though I may have blocked out the coffee) that was not sold out by the time I signed up.

I will get the hang of this eventually.
Its kind of hit or miss even when you make the date that samples are released. For a good while I had new stuff every time, then I didn't for a few months so I gave up trying, and just happened to see some new things when I logged on randomly recently. I'm guessing they probably just gave you the coffee to go with the sweetner hahaha!

I'm guessing they probably just gave you the coffee to go with the sweetner hahaha!
Yeah.  I have this massive bag of cacao powder I got for free to review on Amazon.  I was going to attempt to make sugar-free hot chocolate to test the sweetener.  (Honestly, I could've grabbed a couple of packets of Equal at a restaurant and it would've worked out to the same thing, though...)

Back