zadidoll

Fortune Cookie Soap: 2014 Spring Box

Billing for the Spring Box begun earlier this week. This box will begin shipping February 10, 2014. More info to come.

SPRING BOX!

I'm looking foward to this box too. I have so much bath and body stuff at home that I just started using some of their stuff recently, even though I've received at least two boxes. I love the two whipped cream body butters I've tried. I even kept the empty I Yam What I Yam container just so I could sniff it for another few days.

Yes, I have problems.

This will be my 2nd FCS box. I hope this one has a Personal Space room spray. I think this is my favorite sub ever, but I only sub to this and Birchbox. I just don't like any of the others enough to sign up. I love all of the scents from the Nightmare Before Christmas box, but I don't have the budget to order full-size products before February, so stuff from the Spring 2014 Box will probably be at the top of my list by then.

I was so sick and cranky when the Nightmare box showed up that I *still* haven't tried any of it! I'll be ready for some sugar scrubs when this box arrives, so I'm hoping for some nice springy non-foodie scents. Something with a strong potting soil note would be amazing even though it sounds bizarre. Some of my favorite BPAL perfume oils have soil/silt/dirt notes! Side note: It is very difficult to type on your phone while an eighteen-pound kitty is working on settling in for the evening ON YOUR CHEST.

I was so sick and cranky when the Nightmare box showed up that I *still* haven't tried any of it! I'll be ready for some sugar scrubs when this box arrives, so I'm hoping for some nice springy non-foodie scents. Something with a strong potting soil note would be amazing even though it sounds bizarre. Some of my favorite BPAL perfume oils have soil/silt/dirt notes! Side note: It is very difficult to type on your phone while an eighteen-pound kitty is working on settling in for the evening ON YOUR CHEST.
They had a Dirt OCD for one of the boxes in 2012 (Halloween, I think). They should do that again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby View Post

SPRING BOX!

Beat me to it!  I was just coming on to post this.  :)  What do you think of it?  It looks good to me, but I don't really know what to expect because this will be my first Soap Box.  I've heard the scents and quality are fantastic though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieMuffin View Post

Beat me to it!  I was just coming on to post this.  :)  What do you think of it?  It looks good to me, but I don't really know what to expect because this will be my first Soap Box.  I've heard the scents and quality are fantastic though!

The last box was my first and it was AWESOME!! Seriously so great for only $20. You also get a coupon code for $10 off your next purchase. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby View Post

The last box was my first and it was AWESOME!! Seriously so great for only $20. You also get a coupon code for $10 off your next purchase. 

EEEEE! I'm excited!  :clap  So looking forward to this!

I just canceled PopSugar and picked up a few subscriptions I've been eyeing and FCS box was one of them. I've always been super envious of the boxes so I'm really excited to get this one!

Ah so happy they extended the deadline! I completely forgot to sign up before the 5th and was kicking myself for missing out on another one. 

All signed up now! Can't wait to get it :)

Can't wait for my soap box , and my name is down for the uk group order we do usually about 20 of us. I usually post my pictures on there so actual media sites.' Excited as some of the scents we had a peek of thrown in from Becky's visit she brought samples back.

Super excited for the:

cuticle butter

I don't have anything like this already & the scent seems awesome.  Can't wait for this box!

@MissJexie @Ashitude and @allistra44  - 

I hope you all love your first FCS box! 

ETA: everyone getting new boxes.  It's great to see so many joining the FCS box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyMoon View Post

Super excited for the:

cuticle butter

I don't have anything like this already & the scent seems awesome.  Can't wait for this box!

@MissJexie  I hope you love your first FCS box! 

Omg I am already in love with it! I've been seriously fawning over them for as long as I can remember. One of the youtubers I watch started getting them awhile ago and every time he opens them I get so jealous! :) And from the looks of the spoiler I am going to love everything!!

I know it says they start shipping on the 10th, does anyone know how long shipping usually takes with them or what carrier they use? Probably usps or fed ex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJexie View Post

Omg I am already in love with it! I've been seriously fawning over them for as long as I can remember. One of the youtubers I watch started getting them awhile ago and every time he opens them I get so jealous! :) And from the looks of the spoiler I am going to love everything!!

I know it says they start shipping on the 10th, does anyone know how long shipping usually takes with them or what carrier they use? Probably usps or fed ex?

I think they ship USPS. 

Can't wait for this. One of the best subs out there!

• Like 1

Super excited for the: [spoiler=Warning: Spoiler!]cuticle butter

I don't have anything like this already & the scent seems awesome.  Can't wait for this box! @MissJexie  @Ashitude  and @allistra44   -  I hope you all love your first FCS box!  ETA: everyone getting new boxes.  It's great to see so many joining the FCS box! Thanks! I waited too long to sign up for the winter box & it sold out so I'm glad I'm getting this one! :)