Fortune Cookie Soap: 2014 Spring Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping notice too! I can't wait! Also, I just realized that I never used my $10 off from the last box. Does anyone know if the codes expire?

YAY my shipping updated & I should get my box on Friday. 
smile.gif

I've already got a cart going with stuff I want to buy after I get my $10 credit... I just want to try one of everything!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  YAY my shipping updated & I should get my box on Friday. 
smile.gif

I've already got a cart going with stuff I want to buy after I get my $10 credit... I just want to try one of everything!
I love their sugar scrub! 

Ugh. At the end of January I ordered a bunch of stuff to give as gifts for valentines day and the package never got to me. It was scanned once as it left the originating post office.

I contacted FSC and was told they could resend if I paid the shipping. Annoying but it is on the website as a resolution for lost packages..

Today I got a plain brown package envelope with nothing on it to indicate who sent it or where it came from. My name and address was hand written. Inside the envelope was 2 of the 18 things I ordered, the packing slip paper from FSC, and the shipping label ripped off a package from the original package from FSC.

SUPER.CREEPY

The codes don't expire so all is well in fcs world.
That's awesome! Thanks! I'll have to hunt for my code when I get home tonight and place an order. Or I wonder if I can combine it with the one coming in this box for $20 off?

Quote: Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's awesome! Thanks! I'll have to hunt for my code when I get home tonight and place an order. Or I wonder if I can combine it with the one coming in this box for $20 off?

you can't use 2 together unfortunatly..but well worth using on the actual release night when they do shipping deals and such so you can make big orders.or for when the great mini collections come out,or you need to keep some for when they do the sales.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ugh. At the end of January I ordered a bunch of stuff to give as gifts for valentines day and the package never got to me. It was scanned once as it left the originating post office.

I contacted FSC and was told they could resend if I paid the shipping. Annoying but it is on the website as a resolution for lost packages..

Today I got a plain brown package envelope with nothing on it to indicate who sent it or where it came from. My name and address was hand written. Inside the envelope was 2 of the 18 things I ordered, the packing slip paper from FSC, and the shipping label ripped off a package from the original package from FSC.

SUPER.CREEPY
Seems like the box got super damaged or just ripped open at some point in your travels and thats all the USPS could find to send to you. Really weird!

My Box is in my town as of this morning, although the tracking just says 'arrival at unit.' Not sure what that means, although I will most likely get it tomorrow!!

I received my box today. I'm overall a little disappointed because last Springs box was my favorite- and I was hoping for a repeat. The scents really aren't my favorite-a lot of them contain Jasmine which I don't like. But the cuticle butter that's in this box is great-I'm loving the texture!

This is my first box, so I have nothing else to compare it to but I looove it!!! I could smell the soap before I even opened the box! The flower-shaped bath fizzy was a bit broken but it's all still in it's bag so I can just sprinkle it in the tub. I can't wait to review this box everything smells so amazing and is making me forget the piles of snow outside! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box today! I really love everything, it all smells so good. Except the Steam me up Scotty (which was smashed anyway), the smell of this gave me a headache. Otherwise this was a pretty awesome box! :)

Quote: Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my box today! I really love everything, it all smells so good. Except the Steam me up Scotty (which was smashed anyway), the smell of this gave me a headache. Otherwise this was a pretty awesome box! :)

I love the smell of the Steam me Up Scotty because it smells EXACTLY like a Wiccan or Pagan bookstore. Growing up with/hanging out with a bunch of hippies over the years, this scent is like home for me.

The only scent I didn't like too much was the "Make it Rain" Whipped Cream as I'm not huge on really strong green/floral scents. It's not a terrible scent but definitely my least favorite in the box.

My favorite? THAT CUTICLE BUTTER. Oh my gosh...the scent is so amazing I cannot even deal. The Marmallow, the lavender, the kick of vodka...ugh it's just so unique and so amazing!

[@]biancardi[/@] mine is still in the same stage. This is my first fortune cookie soap box and I'm sooo jealous of those receiving theirs already!!

My FCS box arrived today!  I could smell the products before I even opened the box and it was packaged very nicely--they even added a few colorful artificial flower petals, which was a nice, springy touch.  I am excited to try all of the products except for the Steam Me Up Scotty (to me it smells like a shop that sells incense, so if that is your thing, you will probably like it).  I have already tried the Marshmallow Dreams cuticle butter and I really like both the scent and the product!  

For those of you whose shipping hasn't updated:  mine didn't update at all until today, at which point the last several day's worth of movements were updated at once.  So hopefully some of you will get yours soon too--maybe it will even arrive tomorrow for Valentine's Day!     
heart.gif

I got my box today. I'm torn between disappointment and the excitement of trying new things. Lavender and Patchouli and Coconut and Musk. Ick. The other scents are awesome. I think I can use the OCD, the Whipped Cream, and the Soap. The other 5 items? No. I feel like we need an FCS-dedicated Trade Thread. The description for the Whipped Cream says musk, but I don't smell musk or cedar in it. I love the jasmine scent.

Back