zadidoll

Fortune Cookie Soap: 2014 Spring Box

I bought two and used my Spring code.  Can we stack codes? I didn't think we could. Bag 1: Body Wash Afternoon Delight Steam Me Up Scotty!   SERENITY Half of a Shampoo Bar  Something Tropical Half of a Conditioner Bar:  Hawaiian Ice OCD Hand Sanitizer:   Native Nectar Mini Mist Me:  Capitol Diamond Mini Whipped Cream:   Tick Tock Bag 2: Body Wash Vivid Steam Me Up Scotty!   Jack Half of a Shampoo Bar  Silver Parachute Half of a Conditioner Bar:  A Nod to The Hippies OCD Hand Sanitizer:   Capitol Diamond Mini Mist Me:   Afternoon Delight Mini Whipped Cream:   That's What She Said
One code per order.

thanks!  That is what I thought.  The shipping is a tad high for me to just order a shampoo bar :(  I need to purchase  lots of stuff - or in this case, that mini travel case was a deal too good to pass up.

I did pay the 19.99 for it, I missed it at 17.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by biancardi View Post

thanks!  That is what I thought.  The shipping is a tad high for me to just order a shampoo bar :(  I need to purchase  lots of stuff - or in this case, that mini travel case was a deal too good to pass up.

I did pay the 19.99 for it, I missed it at 17.99

I noticed this collection last night, but since I was expecting company I didn't have a chance to look at it until now, so I will be paying the $19.99 price too. I don't mind though, because it looks like a great variety of items.  I love that we get to pick which scents we want to try!  

Does anyone know whether the products in containers/bottles will come with labels?  If not, I think I'll jot down my scent choices now so I don't forget which ones I picked in case I want to reorder some of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieMuffin View Post

I noticed this collection last night, but since I was expecting company I didn't have a chance to look at it until now, so I will be paying the $19.99 price too. I don't mind though, because it looks like a great variety of items.  I love that we get to pick which scents we want to try!  

Does anyone know whether the products in containers/bottles will come with labels?  If not, I think I'll jot down my scent choices now so I don't forget which ones I picked in case I want to reorder some of them!

I don't know, but my order confirmation had the note with the scent picks listed!  My guess is that they probably will since they only had certain scents available, which makes me think that they are indeed having labels made for this collection, although maybe not for the steamers and shampoo/conditioner bars since the packaging of those items probably isn't conducive to labels, period, full-sized or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieMuffin View Post

I am keeping my order email confirmation, because it has the scents that I wrote down...

Also, how does the loyalty points program work with FCS?  I cannot find anything on their website(maybe I am stupid) talking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

I don't know, but my order confirmation had the note with the scent picks listed!  My guess is that they probably will since they only had certain scents available, which makes me think that they are indeed having labels made for this collection, although maybe not for the steamers and shampoo/conditioner bars since the packaging of those items probably isn't conducive to labels, period, full-sized or not.

Quote:

I am keeping my order email confirmation, because it has the scents that I wrote down...

Great!  Thanks for letting me know!

Quote:

Also, how does the loyalty points program work with FCS?  I cannot find anything on their website(maybe I am stupid) talking about it

I haven't placed an order yet, but based on what there website says about it, I believe you are automatically enrolled in their rewards program when you create an account.  For each dollar you spend on their products (not including the quarterly Soap Box) you receive 1 point.  You also earn 50 points when you first sign up and another 50 points if you refer a friend.  Right now the listed rewards include a coupon for $5 off a purchase (if you cash in 100 points) or free shipping (if you cash in 200 points).

Quote:

thank you @MinnieMuffin and @LuckyMoon

I wonder where I can find out how many points I have.   My account does not show them. 

Bottom right of your browser in a pink popup your points should be listed.

Quote:

Good idea! It doesn't look like the packaging has labels in the pictures of the kit on the website, but maybe they'll add them? If not, I guess we'll have to keep our scent lists handy!

Does anyone know of any promo codes for FCS? I wanna order the little mini kit, but I'd like to use a promo code. ;/
The only codes I know of are the ones on the cards in the FCS Soap Box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustlust View Post

Does anyone know of any promo codes for FCS? I wanna order the little mini kit, but I'd like to use a promo code. ;/]''''''''''''

I know that when you go to their site, sometimes a little box pops up to tell you if you want to get 5 bucks off, sign up for their mailing list or like them on tweeter or facebook.

I do not think it happens all the time, but I've gotten a couple of times.

• Like 1

I went to buy the 20$ mini collection and it's sold out. :(
It sold out Saturday afternoon! It went really quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

It sold out Saturday afternoon! It went really quickly.

I'm so mad at myself because the reason I was waiting is because I wanted to have a promo code to use for it.

I had one sitting in my "discount code" section of my e-mail and forgot about it. Bleh.

Quote:

I bet they will do these again....look how popular it was to sell out that quickly!!

I agree. On Facebook the discussion about having it be a permanent or semi-annual thing had a bunch of likes, so I bet they'll at least try another round of them sometime.

I hope they do it again because it's a great way to try the products without having to buy the bigger sizes and it'd make an awesome gift for someone else, too.

I got my mini kit! It's super cute. Here's a little mini review.

Body Wash- Make it Rain: I LOVE this scent. It's so clean and refreshing.

Steam Me Up Scotty- Venus Fly Trap : Again, a great scent. It's very floral, but not in a grandma kind of a way.

Shampoo Bar- Afternoon Delight: This is good, but it's not my favorite scent ever. There's some sort of underlayer of something I don't care for. Hopefully it's better when used?

Conditioner Bar- Afternoon Delight: Ditto.

OCD- What's This: This was not what I was expecting. It's not bad, but it straight up smells like Eggo waffles with syrup and then a little fruity smell at the end. It's very sweet-smelling.

Mist Me- Native Nectar: Coconut! I like this. It's just totally coconut, which is what I wanted.

Whipped Cream- Marshmallow Dreams: I'm iffy on this. It's fine, but I guess it's just not "me."

And they threw in a sample of the bath bomb in "The Munchies." This is NOT something I would have ever picked out for myself, since I'm not big on food scents, but it's really good!

• Like 1

Quote:

I bought two and used my Spring code.  Can we stack codes? I didn't think we could.

Bag 1:

Body Wash Afternoon Delight
Steam Me Up Scotty!   SERENITY
Half of a Shampoo Bar  Something Tropical
Half of a Conditioner Bar:  Hawaiian Ice
OCD Hand Sanitizer:   Native Nectar
Mini Mist Me:  Capitol Diamond
Mini Whipped Cream:   Tick Tock

Bag 2:

Body Wash Vivid
Steam Me Up Scotty!   Jack
Half of a Shampoo Bar  Silver Parachute
Half of a Conditioner Bar:  A Nod to The Hippies
OCD Hand Sanitizer:   Capitol Diamond
Mini Mist Me:   Afternoon Delight
Mini Whipped Cream:   That's What She Said

So above is what I ordered, and this is what I got!!  they did not send me an extra sample :(  oh well

• Like 1

I hope they do the mini kits again.  I also like that you could pick what scents you got. 

I'm ready to make an order as soon as they release the Easter goodies. sheep.gif