zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

@ ~ I think that promo is worth about $150. The BB Bronzer cream is on sale for $5.00. Must be a pricey bag?

I know I should be enabling you on this thread but, perhaps I can save you on this one. :)

I have the regular BB Cream so, I think I am out on this one. But, I was tempted as I haven't tried the other 3 products.

Yeah, I wouldn't have used either of the BB creams anyways, I'm too lazy to put anything on my face unless I'm having a really bad hormonal breakout or going to a special event and I'm very particular to the combination of products I already have for that. They've been trying to get rid of the bronze BB cream for so long, I almost feel bad for them! I swear it's been offered for free with a $30 purchase and in every single grab bag they've had for at least the past 6 months.

• Like 1

10689732_746547988725858_477851325721035

http://www.ipsy.com/ipsyme/skyn-iceland-skin-hangover-emergency-relief-kit?src=fb

I love this eye pen! This is a great deal, I almost grabbed it but I was good (for now)

If you go to the Skyn Iceland site and use the code IPSYGCC you get 50% off one item and 20% off all additional items. I'm pretty sure this kit is on there site for like $25 so you could buy it their for $12.50 instead :). Not sure what their shipping is like though.

Edited by amyd1259
  • Like 1

So...did everyone know that Bed, Bath & Beyond now carries cosmetics?  Not just a little area of cosmetics, an entire corner and half of the length of an aisle, including some middle kiosks, of cosmetics!!! And really great displays!!

So, riddle me this batman...knowing that BB&B has GREAT and REGULAR coupons, and knowing cosmetics are not excluded from those coupons (confirmed with the beauty director at BB&B!), and knowing BB&B coupons never expire, and knowing you can use one coupon per item-per shopping trip-with no limit...where do you see my happy @$$ on a regular basis???

I got a great cosmetic train case (large) by Caboodles for $27.99 using a 20% off one item, and used a second 20% off coupon and bought a super cute little vanity for $135.99! 

OMG.  I spend so much money at BBB that I thought about getting a job there.

These people are trying to kill me.  BBB is in the same mall as Ulta and SiJCP.  They are 4 minutes from my house.  Shoot me now.  Take my money,

• Like 2

OMG.  I spend so much money at BBB that I thought about getting a job there.

These people are trying to kill me.  BBB is in the same mall as Ulta and SiJCP.  They are 4 minutes from my house.  Shoot me now.  Take my money,

I know this pain lol! I used to live 20+ minutes from my 2 favourite malls in the city which was bad enough, but now I literally live across the highway (aka about a 3-5 minute drive) from my 3rd favourite mall, AND a cute little outdoor town center type area. I've been thinking about applying for a seasonal job at Sephora or Lush - my paychecks would be going right back into the stores lol!

• Like 3

I know this pain lol! I used to live 20+ minutes from my 2 favourite malls in the city which was bad enough, but now I literally live across the highway (aka about a 3-5 minute drive) from my 3rd favourite mall, AND a cute little outdoor town center type area. I've been thinking about applying for a seasonal job at Sephora or Lush - my paychecks would be going right back into the stores lol!

I made that mistake once -- I got a job at a Bath and Body Works.  It was an odd little store in a strip mall out in the 'burbs.  It was about 10 min from little country bungalow and just about the only sign of life in the sticks.  I swear I spent more than I made.

Now I'm good with bartending as PT job in the summer.  We can't drink on the job and we can't take it home!!  More money for me!  :)

• Like 2

I could maybe do Ulta, but not Sephora - they are too well known for their beauty studio, and there's no way I can put makeup on someone else! LOL!  Just thinking about that is a crack up!

My BBB is right next to my Ulta.  They are both conveniently located directly across the street from me!  :w00t:  :w00t:  I got my e.l.f. order today, and an Ulta order today, and UPS comes around 8pm....this is enough to keep me from doing the walk....for now....I've been saving those coupons forever.  I probably have 30-40 of them!  Combos of $5 off or 20% off one item...they used to have 20% off your whole shopping cart but I haven't seen any of those in a while.

• Like 2

Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette for only $29 at ULTA:

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4560013#

Use your 20% off and ebates + your points (if you have 'em)!

EDIT: I can post swatches tomorrow (...if anyone wants it) :D

Thanks for posting this.  I picked one up.  Ever since I got the Pulp Fiction palette (my first Urban Decay palette!) I fell in love with their eyeshadows and want more.

• Like 2

Thanks for posting this.  I picked one up.  Ever since I got the Pulp Fiction palette (my first Urban Decay palette!) I fell in love with their eyeshadows and want more.

UD is the best!!!!! <3

• Like 3

Ole Henriksen is having a sitewide 20% off sale until the 3rd. Use the code: FRIENDS

. I'm not planning on getting anything, but I know they're a popular brand around these parts. Thought it'd be worth a mention. 

• Like 1

I have an extra 20% off code for Ulta, they sent me 2 codes and I'm not even certain I'll use the one, but I'm NOT going to use a second one!  Just message me if you're interested!

Taken!

Edited by megan27ist

I have an extra 20% off code for Ulta, they sent me 2 codes and I'm not even certain I'll use the one, but I'm NOT going to use a second one!  Just message me if you're interested!

Sent you a PM :)

Marc Jacobs promo

post-103375-0-62096500-1414594082_thumb.gif

Edited by sarap
  • Like 2

If you go to the Skyn Iceland site and use the code IPSYGCC you get 50% off one item and 20% off all additional items. I'm pretty sure this kit is on there site for like $25 so you could buy it their for $12.50 instead :). Not sure what their shipping is like though.

They're really quick with their shipping, really. And you can request samples of products by sending them an email telling them what you'd like to try.  I think they'll send up to 4 things.

I don't know if someone else already posted this or not, but I was in the bzzagent campaign fr Paula's Choice Resist C15 Super Booster and they gave us a coupon code that anyone can use for 20% off any PC product on the website.  The code is PC1520.  Hope someone can get some use out of it!

• Like 3

Kate Spade Saturday is have a up to 75%off sale, with free shipping and 5% back with ebates. Make sure you link with KS Saturday, not reg KS or it's only 3.5%.

Picked up a few necklaces and bracelets for $7.60!

• Like 4

I also have a couple 20% ulta coupon I won't use, expires Saturday. PM me.

So, I've seen A LOT of posts referring to ebates since I've joined this website. I've used swagbucks to get a few amazon giftcards, but I'm not familiar with ebates. How good are the perks?

Edited by pokeballssohard

So, I've seen A LOT of posts referring to ebates since I've joined this website. I've used swagbucks to get a few amazon giftcards, but I'm not familiar with ebates. How good are the perks?

You just get money back every time you shop. Usually Sephora is only 4% back, but it used to always be 8%. They do it for almost every major site. You get checks back quarterly that you can take to any bank. I shop a lot, so mine are usually about $90 each time. It's free. You get money for free. There's no reason not to do it.

• Like 3

Well said @@ohsailor!

@@pokeballssohard I thought it must be a scam, but I've received quite a bit of cash back. I would install the toolbar so you never forget to get your $$ and if you forget you can link to the site you purchased from and still get your $$.

• Like 2

^^^What she said.

The next payment is 11/15. I am going to get about $40 just for shopping at stores I would normally.  Its pretty cool. 

And its quite the enabling thing to get involved with.  When you make that purchase you probably shouldn't you can announce on here that you used a coupon, got a GWP and used ebates.  The guilt melts away much faster.  :D

• Like 4

I use my cash back to make purchases I shouldn't or wouldn't with my "real" money  :blush:

Edited by sarap
  • Like 1

I use my cash back to make purchases I shouldn't or wouldn't with my "real" money  :blush:

Ha ha, I was just going to say, my cash back just goes right back in to shopping. Its odd, I think, to get cash back on purchases made with cash back! :lol:

• Like 4