zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

pick up a Tokyo smell salted caramel lip balm and the Beauty Bar gift with purchase. Awesome deal for $7.50!

How did you do that?  I put in a Tokyo product too and then the code BBCYBER14 and it's tell me that I must spend $75 more?

I'm no longer a SS gal though, maybe that's it?!!?

Nevermind, they must just be OOS...

Edited by FormosaHoney

How did you do that? I put in a Tokyo product too and then the code BBCYBER14 and it's tell me that I must spend $75 more?

I'm no longer a SS gal though, maybe that's it?!!?

I think it sold out this morning. The BBCYVER14 code just seems to be for $ off a certain amount.

Funny Ulta story. Last week when ulta had that great GWP that a lot if us were able to use when buying the 5/$5 deals-long story short. I ordered and received an email the next day saying all but ONE eyeliner was sold out and that they were sending that but they charged me 7 bucks for a dollar eyeliner. I wrote back, unhappy, saying I was not paying 7 bucks for an eyeliner that was on sale for $1, they refunded me $1. I wrote back and was like, nice try but no, refund me $6, keep your buck. They refunded the $7 total.

So fine, I expected to get the one eyeliner since that package had a tracking number and I was just going to send it back.

It felt underhanded of them, canceling what was clearly their mistake in letting these GWP walk out the door with their wonky website glitches. I felt it was cancelled on ourpose since I ordered it early on before many on here did, while things were definitely in stock. And everyone on here seemed to get theirs shipped out.

Lo and behold, today, with no warning, I get my FULL order including the GWP. Must have been my threat of never shopping at ulta again since they've messed up every recent order of mine. I meant it, didn't order any good cyber Monday/Black Friday deals. I was done. I still think I am because CLEARLY this stuff wasn't actually out of stock. Geez Ulta, why you gotta be so hard to work with?

• Like 4

@@Kimb3rly

Bath bombs and the like in Steampunk Collection: http://espionagecosmetics.com/npc-steampunk.html

Steampunk BUNDLE: http://espionagecosmetics.com/npc-steampunk-bundle-246.html

Steampunk nail wraps: http://espionagecosmetics.com/steampunk.html

Steampunk eye shadows: http://espionagecosmetics.com/neovictorian-collection.html

You can also get all the eyeshadows separate if you search the site. I can attest to the quality of the nail wraps. I haven't tried the shadows, but I have heard they're good, and I have all the trust in the world in the brand (check out the last Kickstarter they did- they raised like $175,000!)

Edited by ohsailor
  • Like 1

I think it sold out this morning. The BBCYVER14 code just seems to be for $ off a certain amount.

Funny Ulta story. Last week when ulta had that great GWP that a lot if us were able to use when buying the 5/$5 deals-long story short. I ordered and received an email the next day saying all but ONE eyeliner was sold out and that they were sending that but they charged me 7 bucks for a dollar eyeliner. I wrote back, unhappy, saying I was not paying 7 bucks for an eyeliner that was on sale for $1, they refunded me $1. I wrote back and was like, nice try but no, refund me $6, keep your buck. They refunded the $7 total.

So fine, I expected to get the one eyeliner since that package had a tracking number and I was just going to send it back.

It felt underhanded of them, canceling what was clearly their mistake in letting these GWP walk out the door with their wonky website glitches. I felt it was cancelled on ourpose since I ordered it early on before many on here did, while things were definitely in stock. And everyone on here seemed to get theirs shipped out.

Lo and behold, today, with no warning, I get my FULL order including the GWP. Must have been my threat of never shopping at ulta again since they've messed up every recent order of mine. I meant it, didn't order any good cyber Monday/Black Friday deals. I was done. I still think I am because CLEARLY this stuff wasn't actually out of stock. Geez Ulta, why you gotta be so hard to work with?

They probably just made a mistake when they sent the letter to you- they probably sent the letter to x number of customers who ordered the products starting from a certain time. Sounds like bad communication between the warehouse and the actual CS. It's good that you sent them an email, but I doubt it's why you got your stuff- you were probably going to get it anyway- since it's not like they could just come up with stock that wasn't there. I'm glad you got everything, though!

• Like 1

They probably just made a mistake when they sent the letter to you- they probably sent the letter to x number of customers who ordered the products starting from a certain time. Sounds like bad communication between the warehouse and the actual CS. It's good that you sent them an email, but I doubt it's why you got your stuff- you were probably going to get it anyway- since it's not like they could just come up with stock that wasn't there. I'm glad you got everything, though!

Yeah I'm not sure what happened but I'm glad it's straightened out. I emailed to offer to pay for the original order. It's just weird cuz the original communication was the normal shipping email with a tracking number with just one product. And that tracking never went out, so they created a new tracking number. Just frustrated, out of five orders in the past 3 months, they've all been wrong somehow. I think my warehouse is not a very organized one! :)

I'm donating all this stuff along with pjs and lots of earbuds to foster kids so I'm glad it's here.

• Like 4

Yeah I'm not sure what happened but I'm glad it's straightened out. I emailed to offer to pay for the original order. It's just weird cuz the original communication was the normal shipping email with a tracking number with just one product. And that tracking never went out, so they created a new tracking number. Just frustrated, out of five orders in the past 3 months, they've all been wrong somehow. I think my warehouse is not a very organized one! :)

I'm donating all this stuff along with pjs and lots of earbuds to foster kids so I'm glad it's here.

I remember you said you were donating everything! So awesome. I swear, going by my own experiences and the experiences people post here, I don't understand how Ulta doesn't go out of business- oh, wait, it's because for every person they give a 10$ credit to for messing something up, they ignore four other emails :P

• Like 1

Forgot to mention that Scentsy is doing sales ALL this week starting at 10 AM EST. Trying to get into my site now to see what they even have. Today's theme is "for her". Tomorrow is for him, Thursday is for kids, Friday is for everyone. Saturday is for Stocking stuffers, Sunday is Mystery Day! 

Lots of the cyber Monday deals being extended... Bare minerals has a mystery box 12 items for $45 with a value of $187

Cross post... Sorry no link MUT won't let me cut and paste.

I need to be enabled on behalf of my husband.  He can't shop for me so, I decided to buy my own gifts.  Any products that make your face go "wow! how does it do that?".   I want something fun to play with.  I have the Hourglass Dim Light and Ethereal.  The blush palette?  a highlighter? 

I would love some suggestions.  Thanks!

My post office must hate me. Black friday is my shopping day of the year. I just had 3 package lockers filled and I have to go everyday. Finally made vib rouge. Will share later my haul. 

• Like 3

I need to be enabled on behalf of my husband.  He can't shop for me so, I decided to buy my own gifts.  Any products that make your face go "wow! how does it do that?".   I want something fun to play with.  I have the Hourglass Dim Light and Ethereal.  The blush palette?  a highlighter? 

I would love some suggestions.  Thanks!

I love my Nars crystal something or other setting powder. It's the best I've used...It's like soft focus for my face, totally worth the $35 and I think there is a 20% off Nars promo running.

I love my Nars crystal something or other setting powder. It's the best I've used...It's like soft focus for my face, totally worth the $35 and I think there is a 20% off Nars promo running

Is it a loose or a pressed powder? I see a luminous and a light reflecting. All descriptions that sound wonderful!

wow i missed out on so many deals. been SOOO busy these past several days! still busy right now.. :wacko:  (ok back to work).

@@saku ~ Look at it this way - You missed out on blowing your money like my out of control self.

I have so many orders out there a few companies could keep my orders and I probably wouldn't notice. I am almost stressed managing confirmation emails. I ate 5 mini Nestle Crunch bars today as I hit "submit" over and over.

• Like 4

I've actually miraculously never (in a year and a half) had a seriously screwed up order from Ulta. Their website is glitchy as hell and their customer service is downright hilarious sometimes, so I know that's just pure luck on my part. And I've probably jinxed myself now.

I got an order from them today, everything there with no problems, but just to remind me that they're Ulta they sent me a "variety" sampler which was, no joke, EIGHTEEN FOILS of L'Oreal shampoo/conditioner. It literally made me laugh out loud.

• Like 8

Regarding Ulta, I was so surprised when I checked the GWP with $125 order from them yesterday and there wasn't anything missing (I was missing 2 of the 3 things out of the variety sampler, but that's to be expected). I'm glad because it seems like as always customer service has been hit or miss with people here asking for the missing items. I think the worst customer service experience I've ever had with them was when I waited over 30 minutes on hold at a random time (like a Tuesday in September in the early afternoon) to talk about something I already had a reference number for. The customer service agent kept asking me about an account which wasn't mine, refusing to take the reference number, and then hung up on me.

just to remind me that they're Ulta they sent me a "variety" sampler which was, no joke, EIGHTEEN FOILS of L'Oreal shampoo/conditioner. It literally made me laugh out loud.

My last Ulta order came with a 'variety' sampler that was... 3 sample vials of Daisy Dream.  Thanks, Ulta.  

Thulta.

• Like 1

I have a $10 off code for Thierry Mugler if anyone wants it, they also have free shipping and 5 free samples right now  :)

• Like 1

It's been soooooooo hard to refrain from purchasing, on account of heading east by the end of the month for school.

I did manage to buy 2 x L'Occitane (2nd stacking codes), 2 x Kiehls, 1 Ulta (the stocking stuffer haul) and 2 eBay purchases for minis in Cliniques for the Grandest Grape and the Voluptuous Violet.

I gotta say, the eye liners seem pretty alright!  They go on smoothly and have a nice pay off.  Now let's see if they irritate my eyes.  Pretty cool for $1 sub-par product :)...  They suit my life style right now.  The gold and green one's not shabby at all!

Edited by FormosaHoney

I know this is probably a long shot but anyone in need of BBW coupons?  I have a ridiculous amount of them and will not be using them.

3 $10 off purchase of $30 or more valid 11/17-12/7 if you order online and your purchase is more than $50 free shipping (I do not think the code is unique so Online code FA143268 Auth 3268

1 20% off entire purchase Dec 8-Dec 24 (free shipping on 50+ orders online) Online code FA143269
Auth 3269

1 $15 off 40 or $10 off $30 or $5 off $20 valid Dec 1-14 Online code F144359 Auth 4359 ($5) Auth 4450 ($10) Auth 4514 ($15)

1 Free item with any purchase $10 or more valid 11/24-Dec 24 F144269 Atuh 4269

1 $10 off $30 valid 10/27-12/24 F143259 Auth 3259

If anyone would rather have the physical coupon PM me your address, what coupons you want and I will mail them to you.

Edited by lovepink
  • Like 4