zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

Lmao speaking of Ulta's shipping fees... The first half of my order was just delivered. They put it in a box with a ton of padding. It was just a pack of bobby pins! They could've stuck it in a plain letter envelope and put a few stamps in and sent it that way and it would've been fine!

I don't understand how some conpanies decide to package and ship things. I recently ordered 3 things from Kohls, all three shipped within an hour of each other, all in separate boxes. Including the gift card. Kohl's shipped me a gift card in a like shoe box sized box with padding.... 

Thank you so much for the helpful double double coupon madness.  i cashed in my points and sprung for 2 day shipping.  My orders normally take 2 weeks to arrive. 50 items plus a beauty break.    :blink:

Start the car!  Start the car!  :drive:

post-58135-0-37776100-1419001082_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

My Nip + Fab pads were supposed to be bogo 1/2 so I got charged too much.  WHAH!  It's not like I'm going to call and complain.  Oh well.  LOL!

I need the expertize of you MUT ladies that know your foundations!

I am in the hunt for a new foundation.  I have 3 in my cart right now.  I wore the Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Fusion foundation sample yesterday.  Today, my face is red & blotchy (it never is) and I have dry patches.  I applied the foundation again today and it definitely doesn't look as nice as it did yesterday because of the condition of my skin.  Could the foundation have dried me out?  Its a quick drying foundation compared to what I am used to. 

Not sure if this is enabling but, I want to be enabled into the right purchase.  Did I make the shoe fit?  :)

• Like 1

I don't understand how some conpanies decide to package and ship things. I recently ordered 3 things from Kohls, all three shipped within an hour of each other, all in separate boxes. Including the gift card. Kohl's shipped me a gift card in a like shoe box sized box with padding....

Lmao! That's ridiculous! This is how my bobby pins came and I'm still laughing:

• Like 5

I am in the hunt for a new foundation.  I have 3 in my cart right now.  I wore the Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Fusion foundation sample yesterday.  Today, my face is red & blotchy (it never is) and I have dry patches.  I applied the foundation again today and it definitely doesn't look as nice as it did yesterday because of the condition of my skin.  Could the foundation have dried me out?  Its a quick drying foundation compared to what I am used to. 

Not sure if this is enabling but, I want to be enabled into the right purchase.  Did I make the shoe fit?  :)

It looks like Alcohol is the fourth ingredient. That might be the culprit. 

Actually, looking it up in the Beautypedia, it looks like they note the alcohol as potentially being an issue for some, despite them liking the foundation overall.

• Like 1

Lmao! That's ridiculous! This is how my bobby pins came and I'm still laughing:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

omg sephora does this to me all the time.

They sent a huge box yesterday with so much paper and bubble wrap for one miserable thing and some samples.. 

:/

You could be allergic to an ingredient in it, I suggest waiting to see if your skin gets better/worse wearing it again.

• Like 1

omg sephora does this to me all the time.

They sent a huge box yesterday with so much paper and bubble wrap for one miserable thing and some samples..

:/

Yeah I feel kinda bad even though it's not the only thing I ordered, they just happened to split my shipment in 2. I'm kind of dreading how big the other box will be because it's supposed to have 3 bulky (1 very fragile) items in it, but I guess at least it should be packed securely. I remember the days when they used to pack badly but had good CS... Now it's the other way around lol. I'm not sure which is better...

Yeah I feel kinda bad even though it's not the only thing I ordered, they just happened to split my shipment in 2. I'm kind of dreading how big the other box will be because it's supposed to have 3 bulky (1 very fragile) items in it, but I guess at least it should be packed securely. I remember the days when they used to pack badly but had good CS... Now it's the other way around lol. I'm not sure which is better...

I mean, I guess what you can do is recycle the packaging. I feel bad throwing it away.

I keep it and when I sell things I use it. 

Also MR Rebates has 10% cash back today!

if someone wants a referral link, please message me :) 

I got the Tarte blush palette from the sale section,l  wanted it and it's a good price now. Don't want to risk it being sold out. 

Anyone looking for an Xbox One you can get one at Target (no kinect) for $350 with AC blck Flag and Unity plus $70 gift card. This is most likely the best deal you'll get on one lol

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-500gb-console-bundle-with-assassin-s-creed-unity-and-black-flag/-/A-16623896#?clkid=zWFVM7zS8yQCS9J0tVUjTwGmUkVxMkTEeRaGzI0&lnm=Target+Shop&afid=dealnews&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

• Like 4

Anyone looking for an Xbox One you can get one at Target (no kinect) for $350 with AC blck Flag and Unity plus $70 gift card. This is most likely the best deal you'll get on one lol

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-500gb-console-bundle-with-assassin-s-creed-unity-and-black-flag/-/A-16623896#?clkid=zWFVM7zS8yQCS9J0tVUjTwGmUkVxMkTEeRaGzI0&lnm=Target+Shop&afid=dealnews&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

oh wow awesome

my boyfriend just got one but this is just a better deal! :/ 

I know, if I had someone to give it to I'd snatch it up. You also get $20 off a 1 yr xbox live card. I'd keep the live and target card for me and hubby and gift the one.

• Like 1

I mean, I guess what you can do is recycle the packaging. I feel bad throwing it away.

I keep it and when I sell things I use it.

Also MR Rebates has 10% cash back today!

if someone wants a referral link, please message me :)

I got the Tarte blush palette from the sale section,l wanted it and it's a good price now. Don't want to risk it being sold out.

Yeah I actually just swapped out the tissue paper in the package I'm gonna send to a friend in the UK and replaced it with the bubble wrap and one of the giant air cushions. They weigh less than the paper and will probably save me a $1-2 in shipping costs lol. Plus I'm sure it's more efficient than just paper too.

• Like 1

Thanks for the foundation advice.  My skin recovered quickly. I am hoping its coincidence as it is getting colder/dryer.   I also changed my primer a couple days ago and that could be catching up to me too. 

Thanks for the OCC tip!

Not to hijack this thread but if anyone knows of a product or line that is vegan would you pm me?? I was hoping to shop my collection a little. :(

I think Pacifica is vegan, and a lot of indies have vegan prodcuts as well.

• Like 2

I know, if I had someone to give it to I'd snatch it up. You also get $20 off a 1 yr xbox live card. I'd keep the live and target card for me and hubby and gift the one.

Ok ok...you can gift it to me...LOL!!!!

• Like 5

On a serious note...those of you who like the Origins Superstars set they had a while back for $61...is now at Macy's on sale for $54!   :)

EDIT  Macy's has quite a bit on sale in the beauty section...

EDIT again...and free shipping at $50!

Edited by BB019

I once ordered a paperback book from amazon and it arrived in a comically large box, like 2 feet wide, 3 feet long, and 2 feet deep.  I'm betting the box itself weighed more than the book.

I once ordered a paperback book from amazon and it arrived in a comically large box, like 2 feet wide, 3 feet long, and 2 feet deep. I'm betting the box itself weighed more than the book.

LOL that's ridiculous - I've only ever gotten a box that big once and it had a pair of knee high boots, a pair of ankle boots, 2 pairs of heels, and a dress in it, so it was justified.

• Like 1

So no points from my last Ulta order have shown up in my account - no regular points, no 200 bonus points either. My full order just shipped out today though so I'm thinking maybe it'll take a few more days for things to update? Especially since they've been having issues. I just don't know if I should contact them or not about it since it had a double coupon.

I'm about to place another order for a buttload of shampoo/conditioner and my 2 coupons are already double stacked in my account without me having to do anything lol. I'm really glad I didn't have to read that giant string of characters and digits off the mailer (turns out I didn't throw it out yet) because it always takes me a few attempts before I get it right.

ETA: slightly bummed that 16 piece GWP is out of stock lol the bag was cute. But I was able to get the philosophy GWP and y'know, 40% off so that mild disappointment won't last very long. I'll be swimming in shampoo and conditioner! It probably won't get here until AFTER I run out of shampoo/conditioner, but whatever haha.

Edited by norther
  • Like 2

FEDEX seems to have lost my Hot Topic package *sigh* I swear this entire order has been cursed.

Just snagged Benefit's Three Scoops set for $25 on Sephora.com! A great deal for six products!!!

Edited by puppymomofthree
  • Like 3

Yup it's tempting me I'm trying to hold out for the 20 off clearance sale though. if it sells out before that then it wasn't meant to be

• Like 6

That's my plan too, let's see if I make it... Not that it really matters since Sephora is deciding to cancel all of my orders anyway!

Yup it's tempting me I'm trying to hold out for the 20 off clearance sale though. if it sells out before that then it wasn't meant to be

Have you used your annual VIB/Rouge 10% code for the year yet?

That might be a good compromise if you're afraid something might sell out before the 20% coupon goes live.