Taleez

Memebox: Product reviews

I actually love the V7 Eye Cream - it has made a huge difference in the dark circles I usual sport.

Other quick review:

Mool Pool Cleanser - This stuff is crazy!  I was excited by the weird description that you massage it until the liquid becomes too stiff to massage, but that's not really my experience.  For me, it is more like you put some on your skin and you massage until it feels thin, or like it has almost sunk into your skin.  Then rinse.  This stuff gets off makeup like nobody's business.  I love that I can just rub it on my eyes, and all my eye makeup just rinses right away - no tugging, no scrubbing.  It also leaves my skin feeling nice and soft.  I just wish it was a bigger bottle!

• Like 1

I tried the eye cream from my Memebox Global #11 last night and I LOVE IT!!! Would it sound crazy if I said that I realised my dark eye circles were miraculously lighter when I woke up this morning? Not mentioning that I hardly even slept last night ><

Taking a page out of @@eugiegenie's book and linking to my thread where I made a product review video just today!

One sentence review version!

Secret Key Snow White Cream: Very effective in lightening your skin in a natural way. I don't think I've seen long term effects though, but the short term use is mainly what I'm after anyway :P

Heart Face Ultra Pore Sleeping Pack: Works as intended for me! After I put it on I don't notice it, and I wake up feeling like my face is so moisturised! I did not experience any of the issues mentioned by others at all

Max Clinic Caviar Massage Oil: Very effective in makeup removal. Almost TOO effective. *shiftyeyes* It's very gentle, and leaves the face feeling so fresh and energetic feeling! 

Miss Korea-U Honey Balm Glow: TASTES AMAZING. Honestly the only reason I use it. Despite my extended use of the product, I can't say if it actually does what it claims it does. It hasn't had any bad effects? :P

Cheek Room Lip & Cheek Orange 01: I like how it looks on my lips, basically just something I use if I just want my lips to be more colourful without looking like I have makeup on. =D It's very natural looking!

• Like 2

Question:

Has anyone tried the foot peel? I bought it, and I have the "socks" on  my feet right now. I'll report back later.

• Like 2

I am dying to try the foot peels. I have 2 foot care boxes coming but may have to order from EBay

My HG discovery. The Hanskin bio cc royal cream or something like that.

Love it so much and it's sooooooooo expensive

I have not personally tried any of the foot peels yet, but I bought the Baby Foot brand from Beauty.com for my husband, and he loves them!

It takes at least 5 days for his feet to start peeling, but when they do start, it's crazy how much dead skin comes off! It doesn't remove his worst callouses, but it does help a lot.

That brand I bought is usually $25 per pair, so I'm hoping to find that the ones from memebox work just as well. I should be getting a pair today in Mask Edition #2, so I'll find out soon...although I will probably use this set on myself!

I used the foot mask that just came in Hair and Body 2, and my feet started peeling last night. I've also used the Baby Foot from Beauty.com, but the one I got in Memebox is working just as well and is $9.

I tried it!  It took at least 5-6 days for anything to happen, but then it only took about 3 days for my feet to stop peeling.  I thought it was great!  I get exceptionally disgusting feet in the summer because I love to be outside and I wear sandals all the time.  My heels especially get really cracked and filthy.  I wouldn't say that it got rid of 100% of my cracked skin, but it made a HUGE difference.  And now, even weeks later, they still look pretty good (though grass stained) which is surprising considering I haven't changed my habits at all. Two thumbs up!

• Like 1

I tried it!  It took at least 5-6 days for anything to happen, but then it only took about 3 days for my feet to stop peeling.  I thought it was great!  I get exceptionally disgusting feet in the summer because I love to be outside and I wear sandals all the time.  My heels especially get really cracked and filthy.  I wouldn't say that it got rid of 100% of my cracked skin, but it made a HUGE difference.  And now, even weeks later, they still look pretty good (though grass stained) which is surprising considering I haven't changed my habits at all. Two thumbs up!

YEAH I can't wait for soft feet :D... today was the first day I wore "closed" shoes because it was raining and omg I died, I think I'm gonna stay in doors for 3 days when it happens xhaha

Just a quick head up on the slimming cream in hair and body 2, the label young shocking holijuki cream. It actually burns! Im not sure if this is supposed to be the intended effect...But whatever it is, feels like my body is burning. Not sure I like this sensation much. 

• Like 1

Just a quick head up on the slimming cream in hair and body 2, the label young shocking holijuki cream. It actually burns! Im not sure if this is supposed to be the intended effect...But whatever it is, feels like my body is burning. Not sure I like this sensation much. 

It's normal, but I don't like the sensation either. That's the reason I stay away from these. High end ones like Clarins, Shiseido etc also burns..:/

The face mask in the Dermco kit broke me out terribly. It didn't sting or anything, was just cold and slimy. I wore it for ten minutes, rinsed, then washed with Cetaphil. The next morning my face was very red and covered in tiny red bumps. It's now 5 days later and my skin is still recovering.

• Like 1

This might be a stupid question but does the Mermaid Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Set Season 1 & 2 have to be sharpened or is there a twist of some kind? Thanks!  :D 

I used my foot peeling last saturday - they look more rough right now - I wonder if they are the verge of peeling.  I guess it does vary per person.

• Like 1

When I did mine last time it took 5 days to work, and peeled for over a week and a half. I guess everyone is different. 

• Like 1

well, I can see that my toes are trying to peel and the rest of my foot looks really, really rough.  I am sure it is just a matter of time before it just starts coming off.

This might be a stupid question but does the Mermaid Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Set Season 1 & 2 have to be sharpened or is there a twist of some kind? Thanks!  :D 

Sharpened :) @@catyz

• Like 1

well, I can see that my toes are trying to peel and the rest of my foot looks really, really rough.  I am sure it is just a matter of time before it just starts coming off.

It should start peeling soon then.