turntrekgodhead

What bodywash are you using right now?

Pecksniff's Grapefruit Citron. I've been stalking the hell out of my nearest TJ Maxx hoping for another huge jug of it!

• Like 2

Pecksniff's Grapefruit Citron. I've been stalking the hell out of my nearest TJ Maxx hoping for another huge jug of it!

Haha, Pecksniff's is gold! All of my friends and family members are getting Pecksniff's for Christmas, tbh.

• Like 1

Im a body wash lover! Currently switching between these;
* TBS Coconut Shower Cream - Loooovely coconut scent and uber moisturizing for a body wash. Just love it.
* TBS Strawberry Shower Gel - My all time fav from body shop. The scent reminds me of freshly picked strawberries. I feel like smelling myself all the time using it xD
* Etude House Milk Talk in Choco - It's really heavy chocolate fragrance, so I don't use it often. But it's ok.
* Minerals of Eden Body wash - This has such a special scent. Kinda like a mixture between shea, vanilla, aloe vera and some thing I cannot describe. Totally my new favorite. The scent lingers forever aswell.

I'm a Bath & Body Works obsessee, I usually have one scent I wear year round (right now that is Love, Peace and Daisies for the LE summer collection - smells divine!) and then I use two more "seasonal" scents. So I also have Moroccan Orchid and Pink Amber for every day, and Pink Chiffon as my summer-transion-to-fall scent.

Finally, I keep the Aromatherapy Jasmine Vanilla at all times because that is my favorite body wash ever and I use it when I really need a pick me up. :)

• Like 2

Depending on my finicky skin I alternate between:

Paula's Choice Hair and Body Shampoo

Cetaphil Cleanser (if my body feels ultra dry)

Pacifica Sea Foam Face Wash (I use as a body wash, not face)

• Like 1

Pacifica indian coconut body wash ^_^ Sooooo amazing. But I have also been sneaking in my pumpkin spice or whatever it is scrub/wash from B&BW....just waiting on the official fall season to go all-out.

• Like 1

Jojoba Aroma Spa Shower Gel

Since I have pimples on my back, it helps really well  :wub:  :wub:  I feel really refreshed after the bath too!

• Like 1

I'm with you on the cheap!  Ivory Aloe Body Wash here.  Sometimes I get the original or the lavender.  I've tried expensive and I always come back to this one.  So glad to see they now have a pump style container.  :)

• Like 2

I'm trying to use up a bunch of almost-empty bottles I found now. I'm currently rotating between:
-Dove body wash, unscented
-Caresse exfoliating brown sugar caramel wash- sooo gloppy. OMG.
- The Body Shop coconut shower gel
- B&BW coconut shower gel
-Nspa coconut shower gel.

(Yeah, my little sis went through a coconut phase. Now it's pumpkin. God help me! LOL)

• Like 1

I switch between scents depending on mood. Currently in the shower are: 

Dove Sensitive Skin Body wash

Suave Moroccan Infusion Body Wash ( I LOVE this scent!)

Yes to Grapefruit body wash (this is really good for keeping the keratosis pilaris bumps on my upper arms in check)

• Like 1

Since it's now fall I love using more cinnamon and vanilla scents. It still can get a bit warm though now here so I still keep out some of my summer/spring scents and I also like using apple scents for those warmer days. It's a sweet scent but fall appropriate imo. 

Currently I'm switching it up between Lever 2000 Pomegranate and Coconut Water (smells so good!) and Dove Sensitive Skin body wash.

BBW Twilight Woods and BBW Dark Kiss next. Love Dark Kiss, but not available in store. I stocked up before it was discontinued. I switch around depending on the season. I also love Forever Sunshine and White Citrus for the summer.

Grapefruit Citron by Pecksniffs, Fresh-Picked Tangerine from Bath & Body Works (so sad because I haven't been able to get another one), and trying to finish Wild Berry Tulips that I got 2 years ago. I just started using it in June and it just keeps going.

• Like 1

Ooh I finally opened up some new ones and now I am using Lush Rose Jam shower gel and Debaucherous Bath Zombie Girl bubbling scrub (btw I do not recommend DB as a company even though this product smells fab.)

I'm also using Olay's in-shower lotion. My poor winter skin.

• Like 1

Currently rotating between Yes To Carrots (When they did their $2 sale for Black Friday in 2013 I got 4 bottles - 2 Carrots and 2 Cucumbers.  This stuff WILL NOT DIE.  It's taken us over a year to get through two bottles!  On the third one now and then one more Cucumber!), Caudalie's The Des Vignes (which is mine all mine.  Hubby is not allowed to use!), and a Haus of Gloi bubbling scrub in Olde Cider Haus, which is my exfoliator (LOVE their bubbling scrubs!!!).

It's a crowded shower caddy!  :lol:

• Like 2

I'm currently using Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint shower gel.  I love the scent & buy it every year. It's almost gone though & I plan to use The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry shower gel next.

• Like 1

Still using the Ivory aloe on the bits, but am using Lush's Hot Toddy and philosophy's Lavender Bubbly.  I love all things champagne scented.  I have 3 more bottles to get through.  Ooofh.

• Like 1