What bodywash are you using right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My all time favourite is Nivea- a classic one, in navy blue packaging.. I just love the smell of it, it reminds me of childhood...

I've been using the Victoria Secret body wash and scrub and really like them. I'm pleasantly surprised. I ordered them a whim when they had a special and wasn't sure what to expect.

I zip through body wash pretty quickly because I share with my girls.  I have four bath and body works ones I have to use up before going through the rest of my allure beauty thrills stash...currently we are using Paris Amour (or something like that) and then we have 3 honeysuckle ones.  Impulse bought them during a sale and they have been wasting space ever since so I will be happy to be done with them! 

Currently I'm alternating between L'Occitane Verbena Citrus which has been lying in my cupboard unopened for years, also Body Shop Satsuma. I find both of these refreshing and uplifting for summer use when I traditionally turn to anything citrusy or minty to help me cope with the heat lol

Back