zadidoll

SECRET SANTA 2014 sign up now open!

Did I miss anything? Just signed up at elfster and realized I'm 4 hours late for the deadline...

I still wish to join. I participated 2 years ago but missed last year... Can I be back?

Thank you for letting me in! 

And I prefer domestic shipping.

Edited by fayeX

Did I miss anything? Just signed up at elfster and realized I'm 4 hours late for the deadline...

I still wish to join. I participated 2 years ago but missed last year... Can I be back?

No worries the deadline is tomorrow 11/8 at 8pm EST! Welcome! :)

• Like 1

I signed up! I'm sticking with US only shipping.

Edited by atomic

For those still signing up (and a handful of you who have only partially signed up), please make sure you complete ALL required steps:

First, set up an account on Elfster & join this group: http://www.elfster.c...2211496/f0ff0c/

(if you get 'access denied' for some reason, let me know!)

Add your MuT user name as a 'nickname' on Elfster so that we know who you are (it's on your profile page underneath your photo). 

You can add your address directly on Elfster & it will only be available to the mods (me, Mayra3, zadidoll, & meaganola) and the person who draws you. But if you're not comfortable with that, you can PM it to me! 

After that, post in the sign up thread. 

http://www.makeuptal...gn-up-now-open/

Just say you signed up & let me know if you want to ship internationally or if you'd prefer to only ship within the US. 

Then, fill out your survey: 

http://www.makeuptal...ery-one-of-you/

If you have any questions, let me or another organizer know! 

Edited by allistra44

WooHoo! I signed up!

Unfortunately with time restrictions due to work I am unable to ship internationally.

I simply just can't make it to the actual Post Office. I am only able to purchase and print labels online and then drop them off after hours.

If you do NOT want to ship internationally, please post in this thread by 8 PM EST tomorrow 11/8.  (NOTE: It's possible that I just missed your post--if so, please let me know)

Thanks everyone! 

I'll ship internationally if needed, but I prefer domestic if possible. 

:santa:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:

Final reminders. You are not signed up & will not receive an assignment tonight if you have not completed all required sign up steps.  Sign ups close at 8 PM EST tonight. 

I'm not trying to nag or sound like a jerk, but I want you all to be able to participate & unfortunately I can't let that happen if I don't have all your information.  (As usual if I have you tagged & I just missed something, let me know!) Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Thanks, ladies! The sooner I have everyone's info, the faster I'll be able to send out assignments after sign ups close. I know you're all getting antsy! (So am I!) :)

ETA: Also taking this moment to give a shoutout to @ for all her help. I would be lost right now without this spreadsheet! Thank you! :)

Edited by allistra44
  • Like 4

I just put my survey in under the Getting to know you thread @!

Don't forget to add your forumname to your Elfster profile as a nickname!  I'm still not seeing you there!  Since this is an exchange that anyone in the entire world could sign up for if they had the link, we are using forumnames-as-nicknames on Elfster to make sure that you're matched with an actual forumite.  No forumname = you won't get a match.

• Like 1

I just put my survey in under the Getting to know you thread @!

Thank you! I still don't see you in the Elfster group though. 

Woo! I signed up!

Don't forget your forumname as a nickname on Elfser and your survey!  Without all four pieces -- a post in this thread, an Elfster join-the-group, a forumname in the Elfster nickname space, and your survey -- you're not actually signed up!  I don't see your forumname in Elfster or a survey, so you're not quite done yet.

Phew! Made it just in the nick of time!! Christmas wouldn't be the same without someone to buy makeup for!

I'd prefer a giftee in the USA!

@@zadidoll

@

Think I'm set, right?