SECRET SANTA 2014 sign up now open!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have signed up!

I'm all signed up. And I believe I joined the exchange, but verification would be cool :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So excited! I will do a wish list sometime this week hopefully :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Signed up but it won't allow my to edit my nickname. I will try at home using a different browser.

Have an elfster but geating access denied :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
There should be a link at the front page that should work, but if your continuing to have problems definitely PM Zadi with your Elfster info and she can manually invite you too.

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be a link at the front page that should work, but if your continuing to have problems definitely PM Zadi with your Elfster info and she can manually invite you too.
Thanks much:)Not sure what happened lol but it let me in finally. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm going to send the last of the manual invites today. For those who have yet to sign up or can't access the site please contact me for a manual invite. The link has been updated so you should see the sign up page but if you get an access denied just PM me your first and last name as well as email for the invite.

I am signed up at Elfster, is there anything else I have to do? Othr than the "about me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back