Opinions on these?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am wanting this Balenciaga bag:

Nov_40.jpg

and these wedges for the summer:

12713_index.jpg

well personally, i dont really like balenciaga bags, and the wedges arent my style either, plus they look like they would be uncomfy cause they have such high heel. i bet u wish i didnt answer now huh, lol.

Naturally I like them both otherwise I would not be buying them and the heel is not an issue for me-Years of practice have prepared me! :icon_chee

Just curious to see what everone thought as I wasn't sure about the colour of the bag (a bit too harsh?) or the style of the wedges(a bit too much?).

Oh well,........:icon_roll

I love the new Michael Kors wedge style that's out.. I think I prefer it in the peep-toe pump, though (I tried on a pair today.. more comfortable than they look!)

The bag is very cute :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

go for whatever you like babe, you will be the one wearing them and you are the one who should feel comfortable in them. it doesnt matter what everyone else thinks.

I like the Balenciaga bag. Not sure if I would buy it in that color but I did buy a copper one (its a knock off).

I think the shoes are hott!! The bag looks a little complicated because of all the buckles and bright color, but I guess that is just the style right now.

Well, I am keeping the bag :icon_chee and sending the wedges back. The bag is not as 'harsh' in real life as in the picture, it is more of a gorgeous plummy-pink. I took it into work for the first time on friday and got lots of compliments so I know it's a winner! :icon_lol:

The wedges just did not feel like 'me' at all when I tried them on and I wont keep something just for the sake of it, so back they go. :clap

Gonna put the money towards another bag (yes, I am obsessed!)........... :icon_redf

Love the bag, even more in a brownish tone, would go with more.

The shoes not really my style, but really cute.

loved it ,you just need the right dress ,or shorts,be sure to make some funky manicure and self tanning

I think the bag is really cute...but the wedges???? they could be cuter!!!!!!!!!!

love the purse (i soooooo want a balenciaga!!!!)

the shoes are eh. i'm tired of the whole jesus sandle/moccasin/huarachi(sp?) sandles/shoes

I like both styles :icon_chee

They bag is too bright for me and I don't like the toe loop on the wedges (looks painful), I'm crazy about wedges in the summer!

Back