Opinions on these?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm in love with that bag! i'll definately be hunting for a knockoff (since i have a bag fetish and can only use one for a month at most before it gets put away for a while). the wedges are cute but maybe in a different color? idk--i have big feet so metallics scare the crap out me.

I actually think the wedges would look nice if worn with a long pair of trousers and the ankle strap makes them easier to wear in terms of practicality. Am not sure if I'd wear them with a skirt tho :icon_wink

But I DO like the bag! :cool:

I liked both of them the gold colour is really cute and I love balenciagas; I have a bag a bright purplish colour and I STILL haven't worn because it's hard to match up but someday I will.

Hi Littleliverbird, I would say the bag is very cute but the color like you said very harsh to me. And golden heels go for it. Overall very pretty combination:icon_smil

I love wedges, and it looks very flattering on ones feet. But if you like the Belenciaga bag, you should get it. You shouldn't care what nobody thinks...

I love wedges, and it looks very flattering on ones feet. But if you like the Belenciaga bag, you should get it. You shouldn't care what nobody thinks...

Too bad about the wedges, but I love them both! I'm a little slow to catch some of these threads since my access is limited to MuT these days.

the bags cute but imo if im gona spend that much $ id get a bad that not everyone has maybe a siff style of theirs..and the shoes idont like they had another style od wedge out thats really cute its kinda criss cross i nthe front veyr cute.

Back