Sign in to follow this  
taylorlouise

Foundation Advice ?

Hey, I'm totally new to this forum and hoping it'll be a bit more helpful than others I've joined where no one has spoke haha!

I've just started studying makeup and was really looking for any kit advice that anyone can give me.

Specifically foundation advice, I have a couple of MAC studio sculpt in my personal kit which I love and I have ordered Revlon ColorStay as I've heard amazing reviews about that.

So yeah any advice really on other foundations to invest in/affordable ones to build my kit up or any other products you think are a staple product that I should go and get.

Thanks in advanced :)

How Apply The Foundation.

First apply the moisturizer to help concealer glide on smoothly. Then use concealer only where you need it, like on under eye circles.