Reija

Glossybox January 2016 *Spoilers*

I love Royal Apothic! This looks like a good box!  I'm very curious about the rinse!

• Like 2

Lotion heavy eh?  I don't mind though, I love creams.

I also usually get variations, fingers crossed there are plenty to love this month.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if they're randomly doing this or not, but I signed onto my Glossy account today and there was a quiz for a bonus 200 glossy dots!

I got that too. I think I got one sometime last year

• Like 1

I'm not sure if they're randomly doing this or not, but I signed onto my Glossy account today and there was a quiz for a bonus 200 glossy dots! 

Thanks for the heads up. I just went to get my extra 200 points. 

• Like 1

My glossy box shipped today I can't wait to recieve it ! December was my very first month and I loved my box

I'm jealous, because I don't have my shipping notice yet. I do not usually expect to get a notice until the middle of the month, though. 

I just looked and I have the extra survey points too. Thanks so much @ for posting!!

I had the 200 point survey. I still have two old surveys that won't acknowledge that I've taken them, I've tried taking them on my phone and laptop and neither one register. I'm going to have to email them and ask them to just add the dots.

• Like 4

I had the 200 point survey. I still have two old surveys that won't acknowledge that I've taken them, I've tried taking them on my phone and laptop and neither one register. I'm going to have to email them and ask them to just add the dots.

Me too. The only survey it would register for me yesterday was the 200 point one. I tried to fill out one from the holiday box but after completed it, it still showed incomplete. 

• Like 1

Me too. The only survey it would register for me yesterday was the 200 point one. I tried to fill out one from the holiday box but after completed it, it still showed incomplete. 

Oh good I'm not the only one. I emailed them today and asked if they could just award me the 40 dots. I swear I've taken their dang survey 100 times.

I had this same thing happen to me. It won't take the Holiday box survey or the few others I still have pending. The 200 point was no problem.

Got mine today! Glad there was no delay since I cancelled and used my gilt voucher! Same as the other box, just a different scent of the cream (cutting garden- it smells nice) and I got the 200 pt survey as well!

Edited by Hshaw05
  • Like 2

My glossy box shipped today , i can't wait to receive it . This will be my second box I absolutely loved my first one !! Does anyone know how many variations of products are sent out each month ? And does anyone have any pictures of their January glossy box to share , so I have some kind of idea of what I might be getting ?

• Like 3

My glossy box shipped today , i can't wait to receive it . This will be my second box I absolutely loved my first one !! Does anyone know how many variations of products are sent out each month ? And does anyone have any pictures of their January glossy box to share , so I have some kind of idea of what I might be getting ?

To the right of the comments on this page, above the latest posts, any pics from this thread are displayed. There is a pic of the box that was reviewed on RofaSM. I have only heard about one slight variation and it was in the comment right before yours in this thread. It sounds like it is still a Royal Apothic cream but that is a different scent ( hand cream instead of a body cream?) 

I haven't gotten a shipping notice for mine yet. 

Edited by KDramasinPajamas
  • Like 1

To the right of the comments on this page, above the latest posts, any pics from this thread are displayed. There is a pic of the box that was reviewed on RofaSM. I have only heard about one slight variation and it was in the comment right before yours in this thread. It sounds like it is still a Royal Apothic cream but that is a different scent ( hand cream instead of a body cream?)

I haven't gotten a shipping notice for mine yet.

It is a body cream sorry! Here's my pic!

post-118000-0-03555500-1452314934_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

I got a shipping notice today. I should have my box soon-ish. I always seem to get some variations so we'll see what's included when it shows up.

• Like 2

My box arrived today too (no shipping notification, and I just received my December box this past Friday, so I was honestly confused when I opened my door and saw a Glossybox there). I got all the same items (colors and scents too) as RoaSM. While the box isn't terribly exciting, I'll eventually use everything.

Also, that lemon hair rinse does smell amazing. I remember for my 10th birthday I got a Love's Baby Soft cologne variety box, and there was a lemon cologne in there that was my favorite. This rinse smells exactly like that. They say smell is the sense most closely related to memory...and holy crap, yes. I half expected to see an arm full of slap bracelets on my wrist when I looked down.

• Like 5

So, every now and then, I check my box status on a whim when I haven't received shipping info. My box is in the shipping mode and when I checked the tracking number on USPS, I found that it is out for delivery today. No notification whatsoever. Which I'm okay with, but they didn't notify quite a few people this month from what I can tell?

• Like 1

So, every now and then, I check my box status on a whim when I haven't received shipping info. My box is in the shipping mode and when I checked the tracking number on USPS, I found that it is out for delivery today. No notification whatsoever. Which I'm okay with, but they didn't notify quite a few people this month from what I can tell?

ooo exciting. Like you, I check periodically. I checked as recently as yesterday and it was still in pack. Just because I read your post, I checked again. It is now in Ship also. Yay! Just checked tracking and it is available for pick up at the post office. *sigh* probably to late to get my husband to pick it up today though. Unless it somehow went to my spam folder or I accidentally deleted it without knowing, I did not receive a shipping notice this month either. 

Edited by KDramasinPajamas

I got my box yesterday (also no tracking)- and got the yellow royal apoth. cream. SMELLS SO GOOD. I am obsessed

• Like 3