Glossybox January 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My glossy box shipped today , i can't wait to receive it . This will be my second box I absolutely loved my first one !! Does anyone know how many variations of products are sent out each month ? And does anyone have any pictures of their January glossy box to share , so I have some kind of idea of what I might be getting ?

My glossy box shipped today , i can't wait to receive it . This will be my second box I absolutely loved my first one !! Does anyone know how many variations of products are sent out each month ? And does anyone have any pictures of their January glossy box to share , so I have some kind of idea of what I might be getting ?
To the right of the comments on this page, above the latest posts, any pics from this thread are displayed. There is a pic of the box that was reviewed on RofaSM. I have only heard about one slight variation and it was in the comment right before yours in this thread. It sounds like it is still a Royal Apothic cream but that is a different scent ( hand cream instead of a body cream?) 

I haven't gotten a shipping notice for mine yet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
To the right of the comments on this page, above the latest posts, any pics from this thread are displayed. There is a pic of the box that was reviewed on RofaSM. I have only heard about one slight variation and it was in the comment right before yours in this thread. It sounds like it is still a Royal Apothic cream but that is a different scent ( hand cream instead of a body cream?)

I haven't gotten a shipping notice for mine yet.
It is a body cream sorry! Here's my pic! image.jpeg

My box arrived today too (no shipping notification, and I just received my December box this past Friday, so I was honestly confused when I opened my door and saw a Glossybox there). I got all the same items (colors and scents too) as RoaSM. While the box isn't terribly exciting, I'll eventually use everything.

Also, that lemon hair rinse does smell amazing. I remember for my 10th birthday I got a Love's Baby Soft cologne variety box, and there was a lemon cologne in there that was my favorite. This rinse smells exactly like that. They say smell is the sense most closely related to memory...and holy crap, yes. I half expected to see an arm full of slap bracelets on my wrist when I looked down.

So, every now and then, I check my box status on a whim when I haven't received shipping info. My box is in the shipping mode and when I checked the tracking number on USPS, I found that it is out for delivery today. No notification whatsoever. Which I'm okay with, but they didn't notify quite a few people this month from what I can tell?

So, every now and then, I check my box status on a whim when I haven't received shipping info. My box is in the shipping mode and when I checked the tracking number on USPS, I found that it is out for delivery today. No notification whatsoever. Which I'm okay with, but they didn't notify quite a few people this month from what I can tell?
ooo exciting. Like you, I check periodically. I checked as recently as yesterday and it was still in pack. Just because I read your post, I checked again. It is now in Ship also. Yay! Just checked tracking and it is available for pick up at the post office. *sigh* probably to late to get my husband to pick it up today though. Unless it somehow went to my spam folder or I accidentally deleted it without knowing, I did not receive a shipping notice this month either. 

I recived my January 2016 glossy box today , all the products were great I was hoping to see more make up then beauty products though hopefully next months will be just as exciting

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I got the same box as  @Hshaw05 with the cutting garden scent Royal Apothic. I am super happy with it. I really can not get too many lotions and I am looking forward to trying the hair product. 

It seems this month everything is same except for the variation in fragrance of Royal Apothic.. 
Is it possible that the new CEO has decided to discontinue the practice of multiple variation during a month? Doubtful, but it would be cool. Still, I would not be surprised if we start seeing some variations later on in the month. 

I got the same one!

Has anyone tried the primer yet?
I had the same box as everyone else I think. I tried the primer this morning. I'm not sure yet if it's going to become a part of my morning routine, I just don't feel it's doing much. That said, it took me a while to get used to lash primers as well, which I now love, so who knows, maybe I will get used to this product also.

I did notice though that the outer box of the packaging was different. It had almost opened when it arrived. It was closed with just a piece of tape instead of the usual way where you have to rip it open. Probably a cheaper type of box I assume.

I received the yellow Apothic as well. It's a bit floral for my tastes, but I love it. The foot cream will probably be used on my hands as well. I can't handle creams on my feet because then everything under the sun on my floors stick to my feet and it freaks me out. I'll have to try the primer as well. The lipstick is a little too pink for my liking, and if your lips are dry/cracked/bitten/chapped, it shows everything. And I still have to try the rinse. Love the smell of the foot cream, primer, and rinse though!

I did notice though that the outer box of the packaging was different. It had almost opened when it arrived. It was closed with just a piece of tape instead of the usual way where you have to rip it open. Probably a cheaper type of box I assume.

I've received both box versions before. I think they may alternate or something. I'm not sure why. 

Back