Reija

PopSugar Must Have February 2017 Spoilers

I was charged today for the Feb box, that makes me think there is a Valentines day specific item in the box since they're charging early, they'll probably ship soon.

• Like 1

Ooh, I'm attempted to resub now. I'm such a sucker for any Holiday themed boxes.

I was charged today for the Feb box, that makes me think there is a Valentines day specific item in the box since they're charging early, they'll probably ship soon.

I think the same thing.  They seem to want this to us by VDay!

I got a tracking email Saturday, but as of now it still just says "label created" without any movement.  This is still pretty early for my usual ship date though, so I'm assuming there's Valentine's themed things included. (I hope so, I was super disappointed in the January box)

Someone in my neighborhood already got their box yesterday (Jan 31st lol). Mine has been in the "label" phase since Friday. I'm not thrilled by this box. Second box in a row. Hoping for better luck next month. I'll eat that chocolate though lol.

Yeah there is nothing in this box that we haven't received a million times if we have been sub box junkies for a long time.  Got enough red lippies and lashes to last a lifetime.  I mean, it's FINE, it's SOLID, it's just BORING. 

• Like 1

I really like that clutch! I wear mostly black (IDK why, I work with dogs, that's like the worst color to wear, haha!) and that'll go well when I'm more dressed up to go out to dinner or whatever. 

That cinnamon chocolate bar is really good, I've had it before. They could've send us something more exciting since it's Valentine's month, but I'll still enjoy it thoroughly! 

Necklace is cute enough, I have about 10 red lipsticks but they are all sort of different in their own ways. I have a bunch of fake eyelashes from subs that I've never used...I have long and thick lashes already, so it's not something I usually go for since a coat of mascara typically makes them look like fake lashes. I do have a special event coming up, so MAYBE I'll try them out! 

I'll always use some body cream, I guess. 

Okay box, not really disappointed but not my absolute favorite either.

• Like 1

I would sign up just for the lashes but my first box would be March. :( I knew I should've subscribed last year, the boxes are always good in my eyes.

• Like 1

I got mine on Saturday and overall it's a nice box. I don't use false eyelashes though, so no clue what I'll do with those. The lipstick is not my color but I can give it to my best friend. I love the clutch, although I'll probably use it for carrying other things and not really as a purse. 

This was my last of my 3 month gift subscription to myself, think I'll take a break for awhile. Unless they come out with some really great coupon codes that is, as I'm always a sucker for that lol. 

• Like 2

Got my box yesterday definitely not like last years feb. box (that box was epic) but a decent box.  The clutch is bigger than I was expecting.  Will probably use it inside a larger bag to keep things organized.  Lashes intimidate me maybe i ll be brave and play with these. The necklace is cute.  The treat is so yummy-- its become my snow day treat :) yum!  My box was missing the lippie (boo!!) anyone else's missing?

My box arrived I'm eating the candy bar at this moment! Yum, mine was a bit broken up though still yummy.

It seems an extra set of lashes were in my box? Right? We were only to get one set and a lash glue is what I thought.

post-93138-0-25749900-1486669916.jpg

The clutch is nice, I'm not a clutch girl but I think I can find a use for this. The necklace is cute and dainty I'll wear it for the holiday.

I've tried sample sizes of the body cream from Birchbox before, I like this cream and I have a friend who really likes it so I might gift it to her.  The lipstick is nice, but is it scented. I notice a distinct scent from it, not bad kinda like sweet wine scented.  

• Like 2

My box arrived I'm eating the candy bar at this moment! Yum, mine was a bit broken up though still yummy.

It seems an extra set of lashes were in my box? Right? We were only to get one set and a lash glue is what I thought.

attachicon.gifIMG_2633.JPG

The clutch is nice, I'm not a clutch girl but I think I can find a use for this. The necklace is cute and dainty I'll wear it for the holiday.

I've tried sample sizes of the body cream from Birchbox before, I like this cream and I have a friend who really likes it so I might gift it to her.  The lipstick is nice, but is it scented. I notice a distinct scent from it, not bad kinda like sweet wine scented.  

Yeh - I think you got an extra set of lashes.  I just got my box today and I only had one box of lashes, and all the reviews I've seen only show one. :) 

The lashes are a bit "full on" for me, but I might try cutting them down a little and see if I can make them work.  I'm really self conscious about false lashes, even though they really do elevate makeup to a whole other level.   

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the Revlon lipstick.  Really pleasant smell, good coverage, went on smooth, and a gorgeous red color.  If someone said it was a $50 lipstick, I would've believed them...it totally compares to my high end lipsticks.