PopSugar Must Have February 2017 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box arrived I'm eating the candy bar at this moment! Yum, mine was a bit broken up though still yummy.

It seems an extra set of lashes were in my box? Right? We were only to get one set and a lash glue is what I thought.

IMG_2633.JPG

The clutch is nice, I'm not a clutch girl but I think I can find a use for this. The necklace is cute and dainty I'll wear it for the holiday.

I've tried sample sizes of the body cream from Birchbox before, I like this cream and I have a friend who really likes it so I might gift it to her.  The lipstick is nice, but is it scented. I notice a distinct scent from it, not bad kinda like sweet wine scented.  

My box arrived I'm eating the candy bar at this moment! Yum, mine was a bit broken up though still yummy.

It seems an extra set of lashes were in my box? Right? We were only to get one set and a lash glue is what I thought.

IMG_2633.JPG

The clutch is nice, I'm not a clutch girl but I think I can find a use for this. The necklace is cute and dainty I'll wear it for the holiday.

I've tried sample sizes of the body cream from Birchbox before, I like this cream and I have a friend who really likes it so I might gift it to her.  The lipstick is nice, but is it scented. I notice a distinct scent from it, not bad kinda like sweet wine scented.  
Yeh - I think you got an extra set of lashes.  I just got my box today and I only had one box of lashes, and all the reviews I've seen only show one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

The lashes are a bit "full on" for me, but I might try cutting them down a little and see if I can make them work.  I'm really self conscious about false lashes, even though they really do elevate makeup to a whole other level.   

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the Revlon lipstick.  Really pleasant smell, good coverage, went on smooth, and a gorgeous red color.  If someone said it was a $50 lipstick, I would've believed them...it totally compares to my high end lipsticks. 

Back