Beyonce's Weight Loss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah it seems like she lost her curves that she was def famous for, i hope she doesnt turn into lindsay and nicole:icon_love (please eat more beyonce!!!)

I liked her better before too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It seesm that 128 for such a tall girl is too light, considering that her bone structure seems to be big.

i reckon she will put the weight back on because i seen her on tv and she admitted it was really hard for her to loose weight because she really LOVES her food. so now that the films finished she'll go back to her normal self again.

awwww...man! she has lost all her booty and her shape! she doesn't need to lose another pound or she is going to end up looking like Nicole Richie!:icon_eek:

yep, she looked way better before, I agree that she'll probably gain it back

if u think thats bad it cant compare to hillary duffs... she was where i work today wit her bf and OMG is she seriously anorexic?? She looks really skinny on tv..in person she looks anorexic ..thighss r the size of my calves...looks like a lil body with a huge head. beyonce atleast looks like herself ..so far..

Then:Thick/Now:Wow.... What the hell??? :icon_conf I think Beyonce is just falling into the Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Ritchie trap. Being an Anorexic skeleton fidgeting about in Shittywood. :icon_conf Her weight is just fine and there was NOTHING wrong with her before. I hope she doesnt lose anymore weight. I hope she EATS! :icon_conf

I thinked she looked fine before but she looks so nice and toned to me now (am I the only one who thinks this lol :icon_redf ), as long as her bones don't start protruding I don't think she looks anorexic or anything. I just hope that if she she gains the weight back we don't see any headlines like "Beyonce got thick again" or any of that crap as she has always looked healthy to me.

no, ley i also think she looks better now! she doesnt look ill or anything, just slim and toned, and she still has her curves! as long as she doesnt lose more weight its ok.

I think she looks great now but i liked it better when she had curves. She was one of the few celebs who actually had real curves.

I love curves on women!!It`s so beautiful, and I have always loved Beyonces bootylicious body, but on that pic she looks like any other Hollywood person!So boring!!All I see is strict diet and personal trainer!!

I loved her for being a great rolemodel for young girls!!Saying it is beautiful to be curvy!!

She looks better now- like she's definitely been working out. I think the photograph is deceptive that makes her look slimmer than she actually is because it shows two different angles. Everyone looks wider from the front.

I think she looks better, too. On the bottom right, the caption says she toned-up for a movie role, because she wanted to look different than herself. That's understandable. As long as she doesn't slip into the twig-club, she's fine.

And I agree that the mag photo is misleading. Show two pictures with the same pose and I bet you she still has her curves, just more toned. Anything to sell magazines. :icon_roll

Back