Beyonce's Weight Loss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she just did it for the movie not because she wanted to slimmer, I think she looks more bony now and she looked better before; they over exagerated that though because the pic in the yellow dress is REALLY old so it makes it look like she's starved herself but if you look at something more recent you'll see the difference isn't so big.

Hm, I think she looks better before too, she looks a bit gaunt in that after pic. But yes, the angles are misleading, if they were both front on, it would show the difference, of course she is going to look a lot thinner from the side!

Oh really? Where do you work, Anita? I think Hilary looks far too skinny, she used to be the average girl next door, and now she looks starved. She looks so fake now, along with her HUGE fake superwhite beaver teeth. I can see why you would want to tone up, but there is a point to where it just doesn't look good (like Renee Zellweger sometimes looks) and you get gaunt and shriveled-looking.:icon_roll

Nope.. i agree with you. Think she looks nice and toned too and no bones are hanging out!

i got to say that i think she looks good both ways. beautiful young lady trimming down for a movie. 10 lbs isn't too bad, is it?

beyonce is still gorgeous, but with the curves she was way more stunning.. ahhh beyonce gain it back! but if she's happy this way, then she should just keep her body this way, but deeeefinitely nooot lose any more weight.

no i dont think 10 lbs is bad at all, i agree the pictures are misleadin! because to me even the before photo looks bigger than what i used to see of her on videos etc

all these celebrity really do not have the sense. this beyonce look very ugly for sure. but the thing is they thought that this is cool which is actually wrong.

I thought that she looked great before but if she is happy now that is all that matters.

Back