How Jealous Are You?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is mine:

Super Ego

You're far too confident and self-assured to bother fussing, fretting or fuming over other people's fortunes or foibles. Because you're okay with you, you don't waste time or Tums mistrusting your nearest and dearest or toting up their wins to your losses every time they score. Since you act with taste and good grace, friends, family, lovers and coworkers probably live up to your trust and appreciate your toasts. No green rages or purple paranoia for you as you walk through life content with your bounty -- and secure you can hold onto it.

Kee, whats yours?

I took it and got...

Super Ego

You're far too confident and self-assured to bother fussing, fretting or fuming over other people's fortunes or foibles. Because you're okay with you, you don't waste time or Tums mistrusting your nearest and dearest or toting up their wins to your losses every time they score. Since you act with taste and good grace, friends, family, lovers and coworkers probably live up to your trust and appreciate your toasts. No green rages or purple paranoia for you as you walk through life content with your bounty -- and secure you can hold onto it.

YAY! I am not that jealous!

Super Ego

Somewhat Secure

While you may not be wild-eyed with worry or envy, when life throws you a curve, that old insecurity can make you want to strike out. The good news is, you usually have the savvy to stop short of playing Sherlock or spoilsport. But if you start spying on your lover without cause or feel like a failure if you don't keep in step with the Joneses, you may be feeling a little shaky about yourself. Time for a reality check. Even if your life isn't coming up roses compared to some, chances are it isn't all dandelions, either. An inventory of your assets (and blessings) could help plant a few more seeds of self-confidence.

Super Ego

That's me :satisfied:

Honestly I am a jealous chic...but the questions were good! lol! If they asked more ex-girlfriend type of questions I would have been in bad shape! lol!

AM

good quiz, I has somewhat secure too. Kinda made me stop to think how I can be such a mean girl at times! gotta work on that one:icon_redf

i'm so bad w/ these quiz .... cuz i know wut i'm supposed to answer so i end up picking the "rite " answer ..... then the result comes out how i want it to .... it sucks .. but i can't help it

Me:

Somewhat Secure

While you may not be wild-eyed with worry or envy, when life throws you a curve, that old insecurity can make you want to strike out. The good news is, you usually have the savvy to stop short of playing Sherlock or spoilsport. But if you start spying on your lover without cause or feel like a failure if you don't keep in step with the Joneses, you may be feeling a little shaky about yourself. Time for a reality check. Even if your life isn't coming up roses compared to some, chances are it isn't all dandelions, either. An inventory of your assets (and blessings) could help plant a few more seeds of self-confidence.

I'm also a"

Super Ego

this is what i got

Somewhat Secure

I got the "super ego" score. I am happy and flattered because I consider myself nuerotically insecure. I did indeed answer the questions honestly.

I am usually extremely happy for people who succeed even if I wish I could have done something similar. It's like this: both my mom and my dad were realistic people when it came to "competition" type stuff. When I was in 1st grade, I told my mom I was sad that I made last place in a feild day race. I was so tiny, everyone blew right by me and some of the kids made fun of me. My mom told me, "don't be sad, you are just not such a good runner. Are all the other kids in class reading second-grade books in reading like you are?" I shook my head, saying,"uh-uh." Mom said, "you shouldn't feel bad when someone is better at something than you are because everyone is different." I understood, and said "oh!" Its SO true but honestly easier advice to give than to take.

Here are some of the few situation/questions I recall, I'll answer them in depth 'cause I'm bored and cannot sleep.

Okay, I am a HUGE fan of seeing someone cute with someone who is just okay looking. The last time I remember being envious of an "okay" gurl with a "hottie" guy was when I was like fiteen years old or something. I consider this situation beautiful and a complment to both people. See, the "10" partner gets points for depth and versatility. because not trying to bag someone "perfect." The "5" person gets points for....lol, my own dad told me he once or twice fell in love with a girl he thought was "ugly" upon 1st meeting her...until she opened her mouth and spoke...she was funny or sweet or supernice. See what I'm getting at? Besies, beauty is truly relative. It's not a cliche to make unattractive people feel better, it is a downright TRUE fact.

My cousin has an enviable life but I am totally realistic. She has a great job, had to live through an abusive "too-young" marriage, she had to scrape and claw her way through college after graduating with a GED. I was ecstatic at her graduation and when she remarried last year I wept; Her 1st marriage was such a trauma I thought she'd never fall in love again. My point being: I have the insight to realize that people who seem to have it all

do not have "perfect" lives, they get their share of hard knocks from life too...we just don't see it if we don't know the person that well or choose not to see it.

A forty year old with a perfect figure? I would always be happy for such a woman, especially when our culture has such ageism to put a lady over like 22 down. Shoot, Im only 27 and already have people telling me every so often I "look good for my age." I stare blankly or giggle and say "come on, I'm not old!!" I am hardly perfect though...my catty claws might come out but it wouldn't even be Ms milf's fault. I would get snide and snotty if I saw my husband gawking at Ms milf! (hey, Im only human)

On that note you can probably guess I was lousy or in between on the ex or pretty cowwoker questions. I am feircely jealous when he thinks his coworkers are pretty, he is around them more and they are more educated and independant than I am. It hurts to think someone else could make my partnet happier because I don't have this trait or that acheivement but what if it were true?! An ex? (flips hand) "aw, fuggedaboutit!" I'd ream him...."you haven't spoken to Ms X for over 5/10 years, what the **** is she doing writing our HOUSE?!" So you see I am probably in between on that quiz. Eating your heart out over someone else's money/mate etc is useless to me, almost always has been. Being upset that so-and-so is "prettier" or "more accomplished/together"than I am hurts me a lot. The again, "prettier" is relative, she is probably just pretty in a differnt way than I am and my nagging insecurity maginifies what she has that I have less of.

"The grass is always greener on the other side!"

I LOVE it when I see someone nonperfect with somone who appears to be...I figure the

Back