How Jealous Are You?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
somewhat secure:) i wonder if there are any other scores other than super ego and somewhat secure?

ME

Super Ego

You're far too confident and self-assured to bother fussing, fretting or fuming over other people's fortunes or foibles. Because you're okay with you, you don't waste time or Tums mistrusting your nearest and dearest or toting up their wins to your losses every time they score. Since you act with taste and good grace, friends, family, lovers and coworkers probably live up to your trust and appreciate your toasts. No green rages or purple paranoia for you as you walk through life content with your bounty -- and secure you can hold onto it.

Super Ego.Which I already knew; I dont believe in jealousy. I would have my boyfriends (exs now though, they suck :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) have girls on their laps and such. I really didnt care. Either way I knew that at the end of the day, they were the ones who are asking plenty of questions and disliking all my guy friends and giving my friends dirty looks. I just get even, if I catch you doing anything (like cheating,which has never happened), Ill do it back. I have no shame so Im pretty comfortable with guys

Hell, I actually get invited to "Gentleman Clubs" from my guy friends, thats how much they know I dont fuss with such time-consuming man-made emotions like Jealousy. But I cant say that I have never gotten screamed at by my gal pals about me not caring :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL

suger ego for me, its great to see that most girls on here are really confident and independently minded :0)

Super Ego

You're far too confident and self-assured to bother fussing, fretting or fuming over other people's fortunes or foibles. Because you're okay with you, you don't waste time or Tums mistrusting your nearest and dearest or toting up their wins to your losses every time they score. Since you act with taste and good grace, friends, family, lovers and coworkers probably live up to your trust and appreciate your toasts. No green rages or purple paranoia for you as you walk through life content with your bounty -- and secure you can hold onto it.

I got "somewhat secure". I'm happy when my friends have good news and I don't feel the need to compete. I'm content with my lifestyle even if I see someone has more than me. But for some reason I always have issues about a guy's ex-girlfriends.

Super-Ego here too.... kinda suprises me, but its good.. I'm definately jealous when it comes to the whole ex-girlfriend bits though..

This quiz was wrong. It said I'm "Somewhat Secure". I'm one of the most jealous people I know. I just have a really hard time trusting people - mostly men, including Nick, just because I do. Sigh

Somewhat Secure

While you may not be wild-eyed with worry or envy, when life throws you a curve, that old insecurity can make you want to strike out. The good news is, you usually have the savvy to stop short of playing Sherlock or spoilsport. But if you start spying on your lover without cause or feel like a failure if you don't keep in step with the Joneses, you may be feeling a little shaky about yourself. Time for a reality check. Even if your life isn't coming up roses compared to some, chances are it isn't all dandelions, either. An inventory of your assets (and blessings) could help plant a few more seeds of self-confidence.

super ego I don't need to be wasting my time on someone elses fortune cause I know that I can do the same thing and or get the same thing and if hubby has abusiness meeting with some one cute so what if he cheats he will be out of a house and home not me cause I own it hehe

Somewhat Secure

While you may not be wild-eyed with worry or envy, when life throws you a curve, that old insecurity can make you want to strike out. The good news is, you usually have the savvy to stop short of playing Sherlock or spoilsport. But if you start spying on your lover without cause or feel like a failure if you don't keep in step with the Joneses, you may be feeling a little shaky about yourself. Time for a reality check. Even if your life isn't coming up roses compared to some, chances are it isn't all dandelions, either. An inventory of your assets (and blessings) could help plant a few more seeds of self-confidence.

I am sometimes, but not all the time. I do have my weak moments when I lash out though, like everyone else. I think that if someone reaches their goal, or gets the dude, whatever, they deserve a pat on the back - no matter how green with envy I become.

I got Super Ego, but I think I am some where in between. I have days of booming confidence and days of so-so confidence. It varies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back