QVC Today's Special Value - Mally Beauty 6-Piece Set

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls, I know Mally Beauty has been talked about lately, and I caught that this is the QVC special value for today. Here's a link and the outline the site gives...

http://www.qvc.com/

Item Number A70133

Mally Beauty 6-Piece On-the-Go-Girl Kit

Retail Value $120.00

QVC Price <STRIKE>$60.00</STRIKE>

Today's Special Value $49.98

Shipping and Handling $4.97

Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H.

<SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript>displayLink(showLink, image1, imageCopy);</SCRIPT><!--TSVMAIL_LONGDESC-->Get gorgeous on the go with this six-piece kit from Mally Beauty. With fun, foolproof products for all your features, it helps you put your prettiest face forward with ease.

Shape and highlight cheeks, eyes, and more with the Shimmer, Shape & Glow compact. It combines three wearable shades for a natural, allover radiance. Two professional brushes make application a snap. Define your eyes with the Instant Eyes double-ended pencil--two perfectly matched shades of shadow and liner in one convenient tool. Make eyes pop with the Light Wand, a brightening pencil that illuminates with a just quick dab, then finish with Love is Pink lip gloss for a polished pout with a hint of shine and shimmer.

Peach-Light/Medium (Life is Lighter), Peach-Deep (Love is Deeper), Pink-Light/Medium (In the Pink Lighter), or Pink-Deep (In the Pink Deeper) Shimmer, Shape & Glow compact.

Made in Canada/Germany/Korea/China.

• one 0.4 oz shimmer, shape & glow compact
  • two shimmer, shape & glow brushes
  • one 0.01/0.02 oz the light wand eye brightener pencil
  • one 0.1 oz instant eyes double-ended pencil
  • one 0.15 oz love is pink lip gloss

Look nice!

I just found out that we also have QVC online shopping, here in Japan! lol

I watched about 10min of that last night. I didn't like the look of the products I saw, they also seemed really expensive ($40 for 3 e/s and a primer in a palette).

Anne:

Did you end up purchasing this 6 piece kit? I am watching Mally now (10-11 Eastern Time) and I just purchased the 3 piece kit - the concealer w/ finishing powder and applicator brush. I loved how it concealed on the models. I am a sucker for QVC lately!!!

Just curious why some of you don't like her line/doesn't appeal to you? I have never tried it so I guess I will find out when it arrives.

lorrine I liked some of the colors mally had. Especially her blush and shadows. I didn't see the concealers though! And i love the way she comes across to her customers! She is adorable.

Wow! That's a great price! I wish I could buy it but alas, I cannot! :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_cry:

I ordered the QVC Mally Beauty TSV, Plum Chelsea & Central Park Smokey Eyeshadow Kits, Get Cheeky Dewy Blush in Ipanema and the 3 piece Spring 2006 Color Collection. I received them on March 27th & 28th. I already used the TSV and the Plum Chelsea Smokey Eye Kit. I am really loving her products. They go on so smooth and blend so easily. I will definitely purchase more of her stuff when she is back on QVC.

I want to try that special but can't afford it right now. I do have the lipgloss and it sucks, it is pink with gold in it.

Julie 888,

I only have 10 posts so I can't send you an e-mail. Can you provide a little more info about the Mally items you purchased, especially the eyeshadow sets. How's the liner that accompanies it?

Thanks,

Lorrine, I did not buy this, but I posted this because there were a couple threads asking about this brand a couple days before and I wanted to share it with MUT in case anyone was interested. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That was so nice of you to think of the MUT girls!

Where have you been girlie? Hope that school isn't stressing you out.

Sure! I have only used the Plum Chelsea Smokey Eye Kit and the QVC TSV from all that I got but I love everything. The textures of the shadows are so smooth and they blend effortlessly. They are very similar to MAC in my opinion. The black liner that comes with it is an extremely dark black and does glide on easily. I don't use regular liners any more since I got MAC Blacktrack(MY Favorite Black Eyeliner) but since I had just got the kit I decided to use it and was surprised how long it lasted and it didn't smudge on me. I love the Shimmer Shape and Glow Palette and I use it everyday. I'll take some product pics tomorrow for you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks so much. I actually have the TSV but have used it only once. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to keep it. I have tons of makeup and this was an impulse buy, I had a gift card from Christmas. So I'm going to put it on today.

Can't wait to see your photos.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post I got the TSV. I was really curious about the eyeshadow sets and the colors look really nice and vivid.

Are they very pigmented?

Marilyn

Back