QVC Today's Special Value - Mally Beauty 6-Piece Set

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marilyn, they are very pigmented and look so pretty in person. They feel sorta velvety and the shimmer is so pretty. I tried to take a pic of some swatches but I couldn't get them to show up.

Thanks I was so tempted the last time she was on that I had two sets in my shopping basket on QVC and at the last minute I decided against it.

Hearing your comments however, I'm much closer to ordering one. I think the Plum Chelsea looks beautiful.

My pleasure, MUT helps me out so much, I figured I could try to reciprocate a little!

I was on Spring Break, and then I came home to a computer that was on the brink of crashing, it wouldn't keep me on the internet for longer than 15 minutes, and everything loaded very sloooowly, and eventually froze or booted me off. :scared: I think I got the problem sorted out at last though! I missed you and MUT, Mari!

Mally's great....she's got the best eyelash curler I've seen...hands down ! Fantastic!

Latest posts

Back