Would you be interested in a Parenting Subforum?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since we have a good number of users who are parents, as well as a expectant parents, I was wondering who would be interested in a Parenting Subforum. I've run this idea by the Mods and they suggested I create a poll to see if there is enough interest.

We could discuss such things as Education, Children's Health, Dealing with children's issues, great toys for kids, Pregnancy, Family activities and more.

edit: Also, if you could include your particular reasons, that would be great.

*Oops on the poll title. You get it.*

I think it's a great idea, Mel! :clap

I'm not a parent myself but i'm sure all the MuT parents and parents to be would find it quite helpful.

i think alot of gals around here would have lots of great words of wisdom to share!!!!

good idea mel!!

Another non-mum here, but I think its a great idea too Melissa, I voted yes

I voted yes mel, mine are 10,8,7 although in a couple of months two of those will jump up a year.

It was by accident that I found this forum. I usually hang out in the "Skin Care Area". My feeling is that many moms are over there. Maybe you should place a new thread in "Skin Care" and direct the moms over here. Just a thought. Leslie aka MA

I voted maybe because computer time is "me time" and I don't know how much time would actually be spent in a parenting forum. Though it probably is a good idea because there seems to be quite a few new moms or mommies -to-be!

I'm a mum and expecting mum to boot...LOL :clap

Sounds great...I'm a big big believer that moms need to remember to take care of themselves as well as their kids...I've been a member of parenting forums..where the other moms really run women down for looking good and I post..What about yourselves..just because you have kids doesn't mean it ends...it's a new beginning and you can still be Diva's yourselves to boot.

It's funny they can run down say girls at Hooters for looking beautiful..but we can be that way too...it's about self confidence and effort and not just about cosmetics but getting a haircut...trying on new wardrobe...The husbands/boyfriends/spouses definetely appreciate it and it doesn't send a bad messge to our kids...

We go after our kids to look clean and halfway decent before they leave the house...so why not us too...I think if more moms really stop and take the time to fix their hair before they leave the house...or even slap on a daring lipstick...they will find, it changes their outlook on life, wows the significant other and help them feel good about themselves...

Call it cheap plastic surgery!! LOL

An idea of a parenting subforum is terrific...particularly for those pregnant mommies who want to find out how to keep looking their sexiest even when they are bending over the toilet in the mornings...LOL!

And yes ladies...had the worse morning sickness with this one...got up...use some mouthwash, slap on some red lipstick, held my head up high somehow and went on with my day...LOL! :laughno:

Back