Saw Da Vinci Code today...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o thx u so much T! I was realli looking forward to this movie .. but the reviews were horrible!!

Originally Posted by pinkbundles you are the first person to say that! did you read the book too? Whew! DH will be glad to hear that it's good. I know that I haven't heard anything much. I have only heard that it bombed in Europe. Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by Marisol I liked it too! yea! another positive review ... hmmm ... i was debatting between this movie, Over the Hedge, The BreakUp, IceAge II and Xmen III .... was realli leaning towards the BreakUp cuz of the great cast ... .but .. .since u didn't like it that much.... i crossed it off my list LoL

gonna see it later!!... i heard if you read the book the film sucks... good thing i'm not such of a reader

i want to see this movie too
satisfied.gif

I saw it too... it was good. It was late when we finally got a show that wasn't sold out -- so I could feel myself nodding off during some parts! lol It's supposedly a little different than the book, but I haven't read it yet. I'm still on his prequel book "Angels & Demons"
wink.gif

I read the book and I have to say I perfer the book to the movie.

The movie was OK. Some things were changed, but overall I thought the movie was SO SLOW compared to the book.

Glad you like it though Tony and Reija.

My daughter saw it and said it was great. Thanks for the review Tony!

I still want to see it, I have heard terrible reviews from people I know, so I have been putting it off. My mom saw it and said it was "hard to understand." Well, I watch movies so hard to understand, I actually get headaches from thinking about it. I was an English major, so I think really deeply about most movies. I will prob see it, Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actors.

I read the book and saw the movie and I loved them both. It wasn't hard to understand at all. People I know that didn't read the book thought the movie was easy to understand too.

Originally Posted by LVA yea! another positive review ... hmmm ... i was debatting between this movie, Over the Hedge, The BreakUp, IceAge II and Xmen III .... was realli leaning towards the BreakUp cuz of the great cast ... .but .. .since u didn't like it that much.... i crossed it off my list LoL ehehe, Over the Hedge made me cry of laughter
smile.gif
Xmen was an awesome movie too!

Originally Posted by semantje gonna see it later!!... i heard if you read the book the film sucks... good thing i'm not such of a reader I've heard that a lot from people too!

Back