Just a tip to make your eyelashes full and long.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is from old peeps' remedies: Take an aloe vera tip, squeeze the gel out on an old mascara wand (or just on a cotton bud), and apply it on your lashes just like you would with mascara. Do this every night and if God willing, your lashes will be long and full.

Or, you can just snip off a bit of your lashes. BUT DO THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK. ^__^

p/s: Pardon the grammars. Hah. =D

thx for the tip. In China (i think it's china) Moms snip off their babies lashes in hopes that it will grow longer .... gasp .... i'm too chicken to do it

Hehe I don't guarantee about the snipping off lashes, but I heard the aloe vera one really works!

Originally Posted by slique Hehe I don't guarantee about the snipping off lashes, but I heard the aloe vera one really works! I'll give the alo vera a try
smile.gif
Thanks for posting.

Aloe is a wonderful product so it wouldn't surprise me if this works. Thanks for sharing!

thanks for sharing....i know snipping your lashes a bit will make it longer. But they said that you have to do it with babies. All my sisters tried that with their babies and it works, my nieces have wonderful long lashes. I tried snipping mine about 3 years ago and I notice that it grew longer a bit. So in case you want to try it just make sure you snip just the end part and better be careful.

I wouldn't dare cutting my lashes off too, but the aloe vera is a good idea! Maybe I'll give it a try!
smile.gif
Thanks for posting!

Hi

Originally Posted by Pauline Interesting...ide be to scared to cut my lashes though...giggle. When I was 8 years old I snipped my lashes about half off and it took forever for them to grow back to the same length. This is not a good idea. JMHOJoy

thanks for the tip
smile.gif
Aloe is great for lots of stuff! my mom swears by it and i know it works.. i my try this trick myself
smile.gif

i don't trust myself enough to start snipping at them though.. lol

Hahaha, my friend told me that she had cut off her younger brother's lashes while he was sleeping (this is when they were very young), as revenge after a fight. To her dismay, when they grew back out, his lashes were super-long and thick! Seriously, the first time I saw him, it was absurd how gorgeous his lashes were. So unfair! Lol. Either way, I'm not cutting my lashes off. I'm too scared they won't grow back!

I might try the aloe vera tip, that could really work. But as for cutting my lashes...no way! I just wouldn't dare.

Back