What do you bring with you when you travel?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When your travelling, weather It'd be for a week, or more then a month. What are your MUST haves with you? As in, favorite suitcase/bag you always like to bring? Make-up? Game consoles? Ipods? Books, & etc. Name it all !

My must haves:

Makeup

Lots of cute outfits and accessories

Shoes

Contacts, solutions, glasses

Hair products

Blowdryer

Brushes and other hair accessories

Skin care products

Lotion

Toothbrush, tooth paste, floss

Vitamins and other supplements

Birth control pills

Cell phone

Something to read, crossword puzzles, etc.

Chris

I think that's it but just like usual...I feel like i'm forgetting something.
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I think that's it but just like usual...I feel like i'm forgetting something.
kopfkratz.gif
Yep, your camera
wink.gif

I always have:

*Too many clothes

-Summer dresses

-bikinis

-Spaghetti tops

-Jeans

-shorts

-1 or 2 skirts

- a jacket

- a couple warm tops for layering if it gets cold..

- going out tops

- i'll bring about 2 bras since i'll usually be wearing bikini tops..

- underwear

*Shoes

-flipflops

-couple heels

-and i will never forget running shoes again.. lol

*1 or 2 small purses

*Makeup (but not much), showergel & skincare

*hairbrush, conditioner, shampoo

*toothbrush & paste

*Towels

*Cellphone and charger

*Camera and charger

*a couple magazines (incase the airplane movies suck!)

*Skittles (lol, it's a habit)

*a notebook and pen

*passport & ID

*Money / bank card

*My Boyfriend
tongue.gif

lol i pack too much

Originally Posted by LilDee Yep, your camera
wink.gif

OMG- You're right! LOL
There's a couple other things I left off intentionally because I didn't think it would be appropriate to mention them in here.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa OMG- You're right! LOL
There's a couple other things I left off intentionally because I didn't think it would be appropriate to mention them in here.

LOL!
clothes, toiletries, makeup, skin care, camera, and ipod/cds.

I always try to pack light with clothing and shoes, after losing my luggage once on a flight I try to fit into a carry on from now on, so that said I would also include

essential make-up

essential for hair and skin

camera

books ( I can read one a day)

ipod

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL!
clothes, toiletries, makeup, skin care, camera, and ipod/cds.

Ditto!

My toiletries, makeup, clothes, shoes, hair products and dryer, and camera

um....

all docs. that proves i am who i am!

copies of those same docs. in every luggage (anyone ever watch brokedown palace?)

money

tops: tanks, shirts, light sweater or jacket

bottoms: shorts, pants and skirts

dresses (depending on the vacation)

bikinis (depending on the vacation)

underwear: thongs and cotton bikini cut

shoes: slippers, sneakers and heels

bags: small purse and beach bag (depending on vacation)

other misc. clothing items

pjs

makeup

flat iron

camera and charger

cell phone and charger (for before and after flight)

toiletries: lotion, sunblock, soap, 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste

febreeze spray

magazines/books

pen and notebook

yeah, i'm a heavy packer! it's insane!

Originally Posted by audrey iPod and my basic make-up I meant on top of my clothes, scarves, shoes, documents, camera, skin-care, etc.

i bring too much of everything. its a security thing i guess. Like "what if I need ...?"

I bring at least 5 more pairs of undies than I think i would need. I bring extra bra-tops for summer trips and extra sweaters for wintery places. I even bring some gear that would keep me warm or cool on an "off" season since even the weather on the news cannot predict the weather sometimes. So i bring at least 2 pairs of pants in like July and at least 2 spaghetti strap tops in december. "never hurts to be prepared" seems to be my motto. I even bring nailpolish I forget to use...I am a nail prima donna so I like "have" to have it around. Not picky about maeup but I only buy Revlon for the nails.

I bring my most essential makeup and leave the rest at home...I always have at least 2 color palates for eyes and at least 4 lipsticks. some decent base powder, foundation, and mascara as well. i don't use blush oftens it makes me look too made-up somehow.

at least 3 pairs of shoes, 1 pair always pumps/dressy for evenings out and about. I bring lots of hygenic stuff as far as feminine hygene (hey what if I get my cycle?) and I even lug around my own shampoo and conditioner because I am a haircare products snob. I only use Paul Mitchell and am not picky or brand loyal about many other things, including even make-up. CDS and books take up space in my packing as well, I usually ahve at least 2 books and or magazzines and manage to stuff at least 30 or 40 CDs somewhere. i bring a portable CD player too. I don't have an Ipod yet, so the portables are still cool, cheap and serve their purpose. interesting topic. peace all!

camera, basic makeup/beauty products, too many clothes and shoes, books & magazines, dramamine...

In addition to everything everyone else here has mentioned, I also bring:

Immodium

Pepto Bismal

Ibuprofen

A leftover (but not expired) prescription of an antibiotic (if I have any leftover).

Dramamine

Bandaids

Bug spray

(can you tell I've had bad experiences getting sick on vacation?)
whistling.gif

in addition to clothes, toiletries, etc...

ipod

makeup

jewelry

book

hair elastics

sunglasses

camera & extra batteries

advil

way too many pairs of shoes

if i forget any of these things, my vacation is bound to be miserable.
smile.gif

I pack too much! Everyone always complains when we go somewhere that I have the most stuff, but I'd rather be prepared and have extra stuff than not have any at all. I usually bring lots of clothes, shoes, hair care products, straightener, blow dryer, make-up, cell phone and charger, camera, CDs, a book, notepad, and a lot more!

Back