What do you bring with you when you travel?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bring WAAAAY too much when I'm traveling. I just get bored easily, so I wanna make sure I have a wide range of things. I usually bring: A book or 2, My Bible, my IPOD video, my mini DVD player and atleast 3-5 DVD's, I only have one suitcase, so I have to fit EVERYTHING in there LoL plus I'll bring a carry on travel bag. As far as my makeup, I used to bring EVERYTHING (Hey, you never know!) and when flying, it counted as a carry on! LMAO! NOw I just bring like 3 e/s and/or pigments, couple lipglosses, mascara, my brushes, a couple blushes.

I'm going on a week long cruise in December, and I'm gonna be so paranoid, I'll probably end up bringing my whole room. I'm a total "You never know" person, and a week is a LONG time for something to come up and not be prepared! LoL

No matter what the weather or how long I'm staying somewhere, I always have to have at least 6 pairs of jeans. I love jeans! I also bring a few skirts, lots of flip flops, lots of accessories like bracelets, necklaces, hats, etc. Makeup and Ipod are a must as well. I usually pack way too much though and most of the time I won't even wear half of what I brought.

Latest posts

Back