L'Oreal's Worst Nightmare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The "Desperate Housewives" star hit the town sans foundation Sunday in Hollywood with pal Mario Lopez, Apparently, on this night, Eva went au natural

longoria_3.jpg

longoria_2.jpg

longoria_1.jpg

She has a beautiful base to start with, I mean she IS human afterall... no one is perfect and she looks pretty good, plus I mean her hair is a little ruff so that makes it look as if its even worse. Plus her hairs are growing back in on her lip but w/e... many people get lipwaxes. She has very beautiful skin tho, she looks quite pale. Thats the only thing that really shocked me.

whoa. i'd say she looks beautiful, but what the hootinanny is up with that hair and hat?

OK I had to read it twice. I saw the name Mario Lopez and got a little side tracked.
eusa_whistle.gif

She is a beauty without makeup and I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that has mustache issues.
glasses.gif

I was pretty shocked at fist but glad that she was set as an example that you can be pretty without makeup and that noone is perfect. Next should be Jessica Alba!
tongue.gif

iagree.gif
She looks beautiful even without any makeup. It's amazing that she's that pale naturally, but more surprising is that she has some mustache!

Yeah she looks nice! It's good to know celebs look like all us regular humans...LOL!

And her teeth are really white! wonder what she's using...

and...just wanted to add that I don't think many celebs have the courage to show their faces in public w/o makeup so I kind of respect her for that...
smile.gif

If I looked that good WITHOUT makeup then maybe I would leave my house without my "face" once in a while.

Marilyn

she looks different. here she acutally looks rather white than mexican, or was she mexican?

but she is still very pretty. i have mustache too
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mari168 If I looked that good WITHOUT makeup then maybe I would leave my house without my "face" once in a while.
Marilyn

Amen..me too..LOL

I have to disagree, I don't think she looks too hot completely bare faced. There are lots of celebs that do, but I do not think Eva is one of them. And would it have killed her to effin' brush her hair? My goodness! She does still have a gorgeous smile. Makeup doesn't cover or enhance that.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I have to disagree, I don't think she looks too hot completely bare faced. There are lots of celebs that do, but I do not think Eva is one of them. And would it have killed her to effin' brush her hair? My goodness! She does still have a gorgeous smile. Makeup doesn't cover or enhance that. i agree. i was shocked to see these pics, she is one of these people that change completely thanks to makeup, some people dont look that different with a bare face, but with her the difference is striking. another reason to be fascinated with makeup possibilities
smile.gif
yes, we are all on the same boat, nobody looks prefect all the time
smile.gif

she has really nice skin, minus some discoloration and the 'stache. but hey after all, she is only human. I think that is why a little (okay, a pretty big) part of me rejoices when i see celeberity flaws. to know that no one is perfect.

It's kind of shocking since we already know her as a celebrity who always wears makeup in public. If I saw her on the street, I would not be shocked at all, I would think she's a regular everyday woman.

i love Eva. IMO, she's talented and beautiful. It's a lot of courage for her to go around w/o foundation. How many celebs actually have the guts to do that?

but i won't lie, just cuz i love her and i won't say she looks beautiful w/o Mu. She looks like a completely different person. Her hair looks like my hair when i wake up @ 7am and head for school LoL and her skin is realli pale, I'd always thought she was naturally tan.

>>O ... and i did not recognize her @ all...She is my fav housewife, but when i read the description, i was like ... who? She's in desperate housewife ... which housewife? .. .Lol

edit - i also love her eyes and that smile
biggrin.gif

Back