L'Oreal's Worst Nightmare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think she looks pretty good still despite not looking her usual glam self. i still think she's overrated, but whatever. LOL

Ok, so not everyone looks great without makeup. No news there. Although I'm not a fan or follower of Eva Longoria, I give her credit for not caring what people think and going out in public without makeup if she wants to.

She still looks great. Takes guts for someone always in the public eye to do that. Nice to know someone else has the moustache issues too!
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Halleluiah...that's what I've got to say. I love Eva Longoria but what I love more is seeing these kinds of pictures. They just make me feel so much better.

She's still cute as a button though.

Originally Posted by spazbaby mustache alert! i think it looks more like a pigmentation problem than a mustache. maybe she gets it waxed, that sometimes happens. i know it did with me and the darker your skin is the darker the pigment gets.

I still think she looks great! That's jusy MHO though! I didn't realize she had freckles! TOO cute! Hell, I wish I looked that good myself au naturale!

Originally Posted by Aquilah I still think she looks great! That's jusy MHO though! I didn't realize she had freckles! TOO cute! Hell, I wish I looked that good myself au naturale! i never noticed the frecles before either.

Wow I wouldn't have recognised her either, to be honest I wouldn't say she looks good without make-up but her paleness is shocking me the most, I don't like her hair colour either.

Wow, I almost didn't recognize her. I think she looks pale because her hair is lighter. I didn't know she had freckles! She is still beautiful but hey! If I was a celebrity I'd make sure I'd comb my hair better!

Originally Posted by mintesa she looks different. here she acutally looks rather white than mexican, or was she mexican?but she is still very pretty. i have mustache too
biggrin.gif

Are there people that don't have mustaches? Not even a little peach fuzz? I was insecure about my thin brown hair above my lip when I was in 7th grade and have been shaving it off ever since. Of course now it's darker and more noticable!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa She looks different w/o her makeup but she's still very pretty! I agree.
I love her with or without makeup.

Back