What store(s) do you wish you had near you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I live in the Hampton Roads, VA, area and we really need:

-Sephora (come back!)

-Ulta

-CVS

-Wegmans (the ultimate grocery store)

-Apple (not makeup related, but we still need one)

When McArthur Center opened in downtown Norfolk in 1996, we finally got a Nordstroms that sold Mac, Bobbie Brown, and Stila. We also got a Sephora, a Blooming Beauty, and a Body Shop. Unfortunately, Sephora closed after a few years.
kopfkratz.gif
We really miss it.

Ulta

Sephora

MAC Pro or Freestanding

Anything else good worth having closer *lol*

Ulta

Sephora

Sally's

A CVS that is an actual CVS not a CVS operating as an Osco drug. Show me the Milani, Show me the Milani!

MAC

Not exactly makeup related but a place that threads eyebrows.
laughing.gif

Neiman Marcus! No just kidding! Yes on the Sephora and Ulta, also! But I buy from Sephora on line all of the time! It's nice having it delivered to my door! But it's not the same to actually be able to touch-feel, see, smell the products, and soak-up allllll of those beautiful lipsticks!!!

Yes, I'd love to have a freestanding Mac store too. I just felt so lucky to have them at Nordstrom's! I would have to drive to Richmond to get access to Sephora and Apple. Yes, I can buy online but I want to browse...you might stumble on something new and wonderful!

They pulled the Stila out of our Nordstroms because I guess they are exclusively at Sephora. Also, ordering can be problematic if your spouse isn't into your makeup habit as much as you are. Safer to have deliveries made at work.

I wish we had a ROSS in Canada. i luv that store, it is such an effort crossing the border to get to it tho

I love Ross too =D I wish we had a MAC abit closer. The closest one is about half an hour, not that far, I know, but until I can drive, it's a hassle finding someone who'd wanna take me.

CVS. i looked on the site the cloest one to me is in vegas (i live an hour away from seattle).

not mu related but i really want and H&M near me (i went to my 1st one this past year when visiting family i went to it in minneapolis).

Sephora, Ulta, stores that carry Stila, Bobbi Brown, and some other stuff we dont have, also a decent dept store, all we have is Dillards, and a Burdines that was bought out by Macy's but it is still a Burdines, nothing like out of town Macy's, we have no shopping here
scared.gif

Sephora!
eusa_pray.gif

on the other hand, sometimes I am glad it's not here, otherwise I would go bankrupt.
eusa_whistle.gif

Back