What store(s) do you wish you had near you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sephora (I always read such great stuff about it in Cosmo and I really want one!)

MAC

Ulta (but we do have a Trade Secret)

Sonic (I know it's not a store, but we really need one here)

We have pretty much everything here in NY, but I guess I wish the MAC freestanding store was closer... that, Bloomingdales,Sephora, Nordstroms & Bebe Sport are all in a mall about 45 min. away. Not terrible, but would be nice if it were closer.
smile.gif

OMG!! I was gonna say SONIC!!! lol I see all the commercials for it, and those slushes look SO good, but I don't think there is even one of them in NY... why tempt us with the commercials!!?!!?

Ulta & Sephora...and a Benefit counter..I would like to see their products up close & personal...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by vabookworm I live in the Hampton Roads, VA, area and we really need:-Sephora (come back!)

-Ulta

-CVS

-Wegmans (the ultimate grocery store)

-Apple (not makeup related, but we still need one)

When McArthur Center opened in downtown Norfolk in 1996, we finally got a Nordstroms that sold Mac, Bobbie Brown, and Stila. We also got a Sephora, a Blooming Beauty, and a Body Shop. Unfortunately, Sephora closed after a few years.
kopfkratz.gif
We really miss it.

MAC, Sephora, and Bare Escentuals.
smile.gif

MAC would be nice
biggrin.gif

then Sephora and Ulta and Sally Beauty and CVS

i gotta tell you the sonic slushies are awsome (i had them a few times [in georgia and in kansas]). they're really good.

Sephora

Sally Beauty

Nordstroms

Bebe

MAC (electronics)

.................one can only dream

I live in the tiny city of Kinder,LA and you have to drive an hour to get to civilization!!

I want a Whole Foods Market,Sephora, and Ulta. And a Panera Bread, where they make the YUMMIEST sandwiches and homemade soups!! Sorry to get off the subject a little.... At least when I go to PA and NJ August 2, I get a chance to have an awesome cheesesteak!!!! YUMMMM....

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 We have pretty much everything here in NY, but I guess I wish the MAC freestanding store was closer... that, Bloomingdales,Sephora, Nordstroms & Bebe Sport are all in a mall about 45 min. away. Not terrible, but would be nice if it were closer.
smile.gif

OMG!! I was gonna say SONIC!!! lol I see all the commercials for it, and those slushes look SO good, but I don't think there is even one of them in NY... why tempt us with the commercials!!?!!?

LMFAO
add_wegbrech.gif
I thought I was the only who felt lke that!! The other day, me and my boyfriend were like "Where the he!! is there a SONIC in NYC!?!"

But on a serious note...I want to see NARS open freestanding stroes, wouldn't that be delicious!!!

Gosh ... there's nothing around me. We have a Wal-Mart, some grocery stores, a few hardware stores, a Maurices, some other unnecessary stores, and that's pretty much it. I have to drive about two hours to get to a mall or Target in Kansas City. And there are hardly any good stores around there.

Buttt ... It seems that I have the fast-food chain that everyone wants. How about I'll trade my Sonic for someone's MAC store? LOL.

Sephora, the nearest is in Luxemburg or in Paris.

MAC, gotta go all the way to Holland or Germany.

Bebe, I fell in love with their clothes when I was in Dallas.

I went into our new H&M a few weeks ago to get a gift card for my niece - what a great store! They have such reasonably priced clothes that are trendy, but not too wild. They are getting ready to open one in our McArthur Mall in downtown Norfolk too--even bigger than the other one.

I'm so lucky that our McArthur Center Mall, which has the Nordstroms, is about two blocks from where I work. We are over there several times a week.

I hear we may be getting a Whole Foods, which is somewhat like Wegmans, so we are anxiously awaiting that.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i have everything near me, from drugstore to kevyn aucoin! im with jen! i have everything within 30 minutes away, sephora, mac pro, ulta, sally's beauty supply etc. (perks of living in los angeles!)

Back