What store(s) do you wish you had near you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only store in my town that sells makeup is CVS (yay Milani!!) so, basically anything else would be nice, especially a mac store that doesnt take hours to get to.

Sephora

MAC

I have to drive 2-3 hours for either..
frown.gif

Didn't Mac start in Montreal? I've been ruined by going to a Wegmans in Easton, PA, and now our local grocery stores seem so paltry.

Ulta. Sephora. MAC. Stila. LUSHLUSHLUSHLUSH. All of them! I live in nowheresville USA

Mac pro and Shu Uemura. MY nearest MAC counter is 1 1/2 hours away, the pro store is nearly 4. The nearest Shu store is about the same away.

I wish I had a MAC or Sephora around here... closest store to me is 2 1/2 hours away I think (at the Mall of America.. if they have them there lol.. which im sure they do)

I live in such a tiny town so whoa mamma, I am going to have a BIG List

1 BeautyLand

2 Panera Bread

3 Sephora

4 Trader Joe's

5 Ulta

6 Wegman's

7 Whole Foods

and although it is out of order: Godiva

Ulta

They are opening a Barneys New York this Fall in downtown San Francisco, the old site of FAO Schwatz(sp?)

im one of the lucky few i guess in california who has everything close to me the farthest being 45 minutes. i have access to

mac pro store- 45 minutes

frends beauty supply (supplies for pro makeup artists in movies and theater) 45 min.

mac store- 25 minutes

sephora- 25 minutes

ulta store- 15 minutes

cvs- 5 minutes

sally beauty supply- 10 minutes

cvs

walgreens

ulta

sephora

marshalls(they have good deals on clearance beauty items from urban decay, hard candy, dessert, ect)

now these are all 30min-1 hour away because i live by seattle.

Sephora: Closest one to me is a two to two and half hour plane ride; in Toronto, Canada. I think there are three in Toronto now. I hope they open more across Canada.

Ulta: None in Canada.

Ulta, I guess. I've never been to one, but everyone here talks about it so much. I just don't want to go an hour away.

I wish MAC was closer (closest one is 45mins....not really that far, but far enough that i dont visit often enough), Sephora (closest is like 3+ hours away. Never been
frown.gif
)

Sephora or any place that sells mac. The closest sephora is probally in like chicago which is like 2 or 3 hours away.

Latest posts

Back