What store(s) do you wish you had near you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sephora *sniff*

Then again, it might be a good thing that there isn't one near me or else I'd be ALWAYS in there!

CVS and Publix - haha I've been in South America for over 2 months and just want some of my favorite brands

Sephora. Every time I do get to see one I'm like:
SHOCKED.gif
jawsdown.gif

Originally Posted by vickih /img/forum/go_quote.gif i can't quite understand how there aren't some MAC stores in the states..they have like 6 here in montreal... isn't that strange?

There are plenty of MAC stores in the urban areas. Living in the DC area, we have every store that your heart desires.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ulta and and outlet mall. lol id like to have a nordstrom. If i had a car and new how to drive i could get to one in like minutes.

Wow, I'm spoiled living in Chicago!

It'd be nice to have a Rite-Aid pharmacy, tho... I was in Cali recently, and I loved the Rite-Aid near where I stayed, because they had Pantina and NYX products that I couldn't find anywhere else!

And, oh yeah, the nearest Sonic is in NW Indiana... and their cookie dough blasts look so good...

I wish we had a MAC and a Lush, as well as all those awesome stores I hear about in the States, plus I think there's an Australian chain called Haircare Warehouse or Hair Warehouse or something that has discounted hair tools like straightening irons and fancy blowdryers etc.

Although it's probably good I don't have them near me becasue then I'd be even more poor!

all the good us stores but since i live in paris everything is relatiovely close

Latest posts

Back