What store(s) do you wish you had near you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH LORD, I miss NYC for real!!!

EVERYTHING's in NYC...

I wish there were an H&M, a Century 21, all those "off the beaten track" stores mummy discovered, a MISSHA, an AMUSE, a Daffy's (As you could see, I'm a discount shopper... Remnant from college, I guess). I could go on and on...

Oh well, at least I have Macy's and Dillard's here... The Ross's kinda suck tho... Not like the ones in FL that me and my girls KILLED in college, lol!

It would be awesome if Houstonians could list what stores they go to!

Any store where we could buy Milani and NYX products... those brands don't exist over here in europe

I wish that i had a harmon near me instead of being out on long island it is like 45 minutes to an hour away by car and that is when there is no traffic which is like never

im in nyc lol i have every store near me
lol.gif

i live in Denmark, europe. we only have 1 MAC counter in the whole country, but i live in Copenhagen, where it is
biggrin.gif

and we dont have Nars, stila, or benefit. its so annoying. I would love to get a Nars counter
frown.gif

Any store would be nice. I really want a Victoria's Secret, NARS, Sephora or Ulta, Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Bebe.

We have most of those about 1.5 hours away, but that never happens
frown.gif

Retro Violet... that's weird that says the closest CVS is Vegas cause I checked too and it says Portland, I live in central WA.

Well I live like 20 mins. from Miami ...so a half an hour drive and I can find most of these stores. But would be nice if they opened some MAC, Sephora closer to my house.

I think I'm spoiled - I'm in Las Vegas ans we have just about everything. This place is totally underrated as a shopping mecca. And that's fine - more left for me!

It would be nice to have a big Bloomingdales. It was my favorite store for a long time, and here the only one is a Home store. And a Loehmanns might be good too.

I just moved to Birmingham, AL and I have everything I could want EXCEPT a Nordstrom. Damn, I miss it.

Sephora... the closest ones are 45 minutes away in West Nyack and an hour away in New York City. We finally got an Ulta here recently. I'd like to have a Walgreens.

Non makeup related... Publix! Sadly, a southeast chain that won't be showing up in New York anytime ever. There's an Ikea in Paramus, NJ which is... well, depending on how you drive, it can be between 30-60 minutes away, approximately. They also have a Container Store. Almost nothing good comes to this awful little place I live.

i wish for.... japanese cosmetic MAJOLICA MAJORCA to be near me. and also all! ALL!! mineral makeup brands. and...whatever brand listed in SEPHORA.com

oh yea. ALL Korean and Japanese Cosmetic brand.

I would love Nars and Sephora, when i lived in London i was close to most of the nice make-up brands but i now live in Kent and its not easy getting some products, but when i go visit my Motrher in London i shop till i drop, then
peek.gif
peek.gif
when i get home, normally spent to much money. Mary

Latest posts

Back