What store(s) do you wish you had near you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sephora!
eusa_pray.gif
on the other hand, sometimes I am glad it's not here, otherwise I would go bankrupt.
eusa_whistle.gif

iagree.gif
Nearest one is sayyyy 15 hours away- by plane lol.

I would love to have the mac pro store near me so i dont have to travel to Toronto all the time to trade in my B2M

Well, I don't care much about specific stores, I'd just like to have brands like Milani, WnW etc here in Greece! Anyway, I'd like to have Walgreens, Ulta, CVS, Target!
smile.gif

See, I'm lazy - these stores are near me. Say 15-20 min drive to the 3 nearby cities. I just wish they were IN my own city:

Forever 21

Sephora

Mac (it's in my town's mall - but in Macy*s)

Charlotte Russe

Old Navy (they took our local one out and moved it to Antioch - boo)

Hm I live close to pretty much everything...i have 3 sephoras pretty close by...several macys...neiman marcus...nordstroms....LOTS of sonic lol!...mac freestanding store...ulta ...too many cvs's and wallgreens lol...saks....at least 2 walmart supercenters close by....several krogers....and then there are dior, louis vuitton, burberry, armani,...jimmy choo...steve madden.....(not that i can afford all those lol).....so i dont really wish for anything more i guess
smile.gif

I wish all the stores were in my house.
smile.gif

I'm too lazy sometimes too. But all the stores are near me.

I love MAC products, but just have a counter near me, so a MAC store. Also Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales & Neiman Marcus.

Originally Posted by sarahgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hm I live close to pretty much everything...i have 3 sephoras pretty close by...several macys...neiman marcus...nordstroms....LOTS of sonic lol!...mac freestanding store...ulta ...too many cvs's and wallgreens lol...saks....at least 2 walmart supercenters close by....several krogers....and then there are dior, louis vuitton, burberry, armani,...jimmy choo...steve madden.....(not that i can afford all those lol).....so i dont really wish for anything more i guess
smile.gif
bowl2.gif
bowl2.gif
bowl2.gif
I'm jealous!!!!

i have plenty of sephora even if it takes 20 minutes of bus to get to the nearest (and 1 hour for the biggest, where i often go
rotfl.gif
).

what i really want is an EO store, because i'm sick of those shops selling 10 EO with small quantities and expensive prices. i know it's weird when you can order online, but i love touching things and smelling a lot of different perfumes&odors, even if it means a headache after. and my mom taught me since i was little to always compare prices and quantities.

I wish we had Sephora here. I think that the closest one is in Toronto, which is a good 6 hours away!

I also like Torrid in the US for plus size clothing
smile.gif

Shu Uemura

Make Up For Ever

Oh, and of course Sephora!

I need 'em so bad!!! Fortunately Cardiff's fairly well equipped for beauty.

MAC Pro (ours is right at the bottom of the country :'( )

Nars (nearest one to me in over an hour's drive away)

and somewhere that stocks some brands you have in the States like Shu Uemera, ULTA, Sephora...stuff like that would be good

Originally Posted by ms_sunlight /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shu UemuraMake Up For Ever

Oh, and of course Sephora!

I need 'em so bad!!! Fortunately Cardiff's fairly well equipped for beauty.

Ive never got why they put a MAC store and counter so close together in Cardiff, but it's handy if ones out of stock of something.

I wish we had a Sephora full stop in the UK

Sephora, Ulta, Trade Secret, MAC

Originally Posted by sarahgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hm I live close to pretty much everything...i have 3 sephoras pretty close by...several macys...neiman marcus...nordstroms....LOTS of sonic lol!...mac freestanding store...ulta ...too many cvs's and wallgreens lol...saks....at least 2 walmart supercenters close by....several krogers....and then there are dior, louis vuitton, burberry, armani,...jimmy choo...steve madden.....(not that i can afford all those lol).....so i dont really wish for anything more i guess
smile.gif
Lucky girl!

Originally Posted by Annia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everything!!!!!! Not very many stores in Alaska... *pout* I feel your pain grrl, not many in Arkansas either. ;-(

Latest posts

Back