What's the most healthy thing you do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
it can be anything from exercising to watching tv because it gets rid of any stress.

for me, i think it'd be listen to music. yeah, i exercise and eat right, but nothing gets rid of [most] my stress like listening to music. it keeps me motivated
sheep.gif

I drink 2L of water a day, and that keeps my system inside going so well...

I eat breakfast almost every morning now that I have started school. Also I drink a LOT of water
smile.gif

I eat oatmeal for breakfast with soya or rice milk

Eat salat daily

Eat fruits daily

Do no eat white bread during work days

Drink Tea daily

Drink malt daily

Drink water as main drink

Dont drink soda

Listen to music too
biggrin.gif
Music makes me stronger

Watch grey's anatomy, makes me happy

Swim if I dont go to judo or BJJ

Clean everything ones a week (apartment, toilet, bed)

Eat home cooked hot meat dinner daily

On sundays I eat all the junk food I love like crazy until I wanna throw up, makes me happy

cardio exercise, eating breakfast, staying away from sweets and bad fats. drinking tea, and water and milk everyday.

Hi,

I drink a lot of water everyday. I also have plenty of veggies during the week as well.

Since I am a personal Trainer at the gym I work out plenty and keep my build pretty well
smile.gif

I really dont drink pop or alcohol; my main drink is always water. Also; I usually prefer whole grain foods such as whole grain bread, pasta and rice; rather than their refined versions.

I'm cutting on the Coke! Yay! I'm now allowing myself only a glass per day (usually i dring a liter a day)... And also cutting on the "farofa", it's a local type of food that is made from the flour of cassava and it's very rich in carbs

I lost about 30 lbs doing Pilates. Its such great exercise and you can do the exercises at home while you watch tv!

I drink LOTS of water...no sodas

Take vitamins and other supplements daily

Don't take any prescriptions anymore now that i've stopped BC

I only eat wheat and whole grain bread

Have started to cut out refined sugar

Am exercising again...my dad just got me a new treadmill that i'm loving!

Try to keep a good, positive attitude

Smile, live, love, and laugh!

Taking multivitamins everyday is probably the best thing I do for myself. Also, nice hot baths to destress every now and then. Music is a big stress reliever too! I need to work in exercising more though.

drink water only (except for the occasional alcoholic drink on weekends)

eat fruits and veggies

don´t smoke

get enough sleep

I listen to music to, but I hear if you put the volume too high your brain cells will suffer. I also eat a lot of vegetables and drink 1 cup of milk every night.

I drink a lot of water and take vitamins. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables too. I need to get more sleep though.

Back