Grow! grow! grow!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LOL sorry just venting! i'm growing my hair out and i just want it to grow out faster! i'm not very patient! that's all for today, thanks for listening!
laughing.gif

It took me a few years to grow my hair out but now that it's grown out I'm sooo happy I didn't give up and keep cutting it.

I've used GNC Hair, Skin & Nails supplements... those really helped to speed up my hair growth.

I wish mine would hurry up and grow out, too! I almost chopped it all off last week but resisted and just got an itty bitty trim.

I want mine to grow longer too! I know it has but I still want it longer, another 5 inches and I will be happy
smile.gif
x

Originally Posted by _withoutYou /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL sorry just venting! i'm growing my hair out and i just want it to grow out faster! i'm not very patient! that's all for today, thanks for listening!
laughing.gif
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish mine would hurry up and grow out, too! I almost chopped it all off last week but resisted and just got an itty bitty trim. Hang in there!
Originally Posted by WhitneyF /img/forum/go_quote.gif It took me a few years to grow my hair out but now that it's grown out I'm sooo happy I didn't give up and keep cutting it. That's the way to do it - you just don't give up.

Originally Posted by Dubsbelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've used GNC Hair, Skin & Nails supplements... those really helped to speed up my hair growth. Yes, ITA. GNC Nourishair is great. I also take extra biotin

Originally Posted by Dubsbelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've used GNC Hair, Skin & Nails supplements... those really helped to speed up my hair growth. i used these too and loved them. i think i'll pick more up today!

My hair has been growing really fast! I've just been using my Anti-Breakage Shampoo and when I dry my hair I wait until it's almost dry then I blast it for a few minutes. It really cuts down on the heat damage!

Luckily, my hair grows very fast. But that also means that I have to get it trimmed once every 3 or 4 weeks.

LOL! Well then there! It definitely takes LOTS of patience and time... Best of luck growing it out!

I know what you mean.. I am sick of this awkward stage where it won't do jack squat! I have a long ways to go, so I am trying to be REALLY patient. I see short haircuts and think how cute they look, but then I just remember how much I want my hair to be longer.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Dubsbelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've used GNC Hair, Skin & Nails supplements... those really helped to speed up my hair growth. Thanks for the tip! I want my hair to be longer!

it takes a long time to grow out hair properly if you still want to style it and have it look healthy. I've been growing mine out for two years now, from chin length to just below the shoulder blades, it's been a little longer but i trimmed a couple inches off recently because I bleached it went bright red,then just went black. Just be sure to take care of it because it's no good long if it looks like hay

i've been trying to grow it too, keeping your healthy is very important i think, conditioning it and getting it trimmed helps....maybe you can try remedies like coconut oil to help it grow faster

Back