Grow! grow! grow!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahha yesss talking to your hair does work.. ALSO if u get a lil hair trim, it will help the growing process go faster.. well atleast thats what I've been told.. hmmm...

hi, i agree with tinkerbellsz.....it helps me a lot.....my hair grows fast, my hairdresser commented on it.....i blow dry it everyday and i dont have split end....4 weeks ago i had my hair cut just 1 inch down my chin...now its reaching my shoulders........i gues its the coconut oil, coz i use it 2-3 times a week

Ive tried Mane n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner...It made my hair grew faster and gave it a shiny smooth feel.also it makes your hair stronger.. its because of its mild ingredients.. i i know a lot of people swear by it.. My hair is usually nappy and wavy but when i use mane n tail, its makes me hair feel light and remains straight w/o the use of any tools..

where can you purchase this Mane n Tail Shampoo/Conditioner? I am not sure if it can be found in speciality stores, salons or the regular drugstore. Thanks

You can buy them at any Sally's Beauty Store.. Theyre price around $6.99 per bottle but they are those huge bottles so it should last you for more than a month.. Its worth it..

Originally Posted by beybideeyantot1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ive tried Mane n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner...It made my hair grew faster and gave it a shiny smooth feel.also it makes your hair stronger.. its because of its mild ingredients.. i i know a lot of people swear by it.. My hair is usually nappy and wavy but when i use mane n tail, its makes me hair feel light and remains straight w/o the use of any tools.. defenetiely have to agree with you on this one. But if you color your hair or straighten ur hair with a flat iron you defenitely need a stronger conditoner mosturizing and shampoo.

im growing out my hair too....its becoming an obsession hehe. use olive oil on the ends of your hair as a preshampoo treatment, and do deep conditioning treatments once every 2 weeks. protect your hair from the elements with light leave in conditioners, because split ends and damage are going to mess up all your hard earned length in the long term (pun totally intended
icon_biggrin.gif
)

also massage your scalp with your fingers (not nails!!) daily for 5-10 minutes...its relaxing plus promotes hair growth. ive been taking those H37 hair vitamins for the past 2 months, and ive seen a big difference in my hair growth. theyre pricey but if you're obsessed like me i suggest you try them! hope that helped
smile.gif

Back