What eye make-up remover do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I received at bottle of clinic make-up remover years ago, before I even really wore eye make-up, so I didn't start using it until college. Now, its almost out, and I've tried some drug store brands as a replacement --- urrgghhh -- they don't work!

I don't really want to spend the money on a clinic product, but maybe it is necessary?

What brand of make-up remover do you use?

you can try makeup remover with oil in them.. it helps remove even the most stibborn mascara ever.

I think any dual-phase eye makeup remover would be best.

I love Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pd_00300_00_lg.jpg

I just use baby oil since i i don't wear anything but non-waterproof mascara and eyeliner as far as eye Mu

I've heard nothing but rave reviews about this

Baby wipes are awesome. I have not encountered mascara that I can't remove with the baby wipes. I have also used petroleum jelly, works like a charm. No need to spend a lot of money!

I use one from Marcelle and have used one from Maybelline, and they've always worked good!

Well my absolute fav is too expensive for me, Lancome Bio-facils, got it as a sample and loved it. But not paying $20 something for a small bottle.

Right now I use the Almay mosturizing remover pads. Removes waterproof mascara pretty well. I use that on my eyes and then MAC wipes for my face. So far so good!!!

I use Estee Lauder Take It Off, but my favorite drugstore eye makeup remover is the Neutrogena one mentioned above.

I use the Bobbi Brown for non-waterproof m/u. It takes things off faster & with less rubbing than any of the others I've tried.

Right now I'm using Sephora's remover ($8) and Avon Remover. I like both of them, I just use the Avon one less because it's very creamy like a lotion. So after I clean off my makeup, I have to use a washcloth to get the remover off.

I'll try the Almay wipes next because I find it annoying to use remover & rags/cotton balls.

Back