Photoshop Retouch Portfolios!! (They make me feel great!! :P)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi fellow MUTers! I just posted these links on another thread but I thought I would be a good idea to make a new thread. I want you all to check out this photoshop retouch portfolios, I found them randomly on the internet one day and I thought they might make us all feel good once we see how far photographs can be taken. Let me know what you think!!

I was moved post this because of Dove's real beauty campaign.

brian dilg photography :: retouching

Greg Apodaca's Digital Portfolio

Glenn Feron - The Art of Retouching

Sheikah♥

its amazing what you can do in photoshop.

i wish i could do editing like that. however im just a beginner

Yeah I used to do that too. Sometimes a bad airbrushing can make a person look just weird.

if you google photoshop tutorials you will get a ton of hits!

plus im part of another forum... bcforum.net

they have tutorials posted by members there.

Yeah I know! Some of them looked better before.. Ex.. Vida Guerra's Butt. I got particularly scared by the second link and Alicia Keys before... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for sharing. I was amazed at how good Heidi's boobs looked after the retouching. PRetty cool. I need to show this to a couple of guy friends of mine.

Yeah! and you can learn to use the program perfectly with these tutorials. I'm studying graphic desing and I practically learned nothing new in the photoshop class I learned all by myself with tutorials in the internet.

wow, thanks for making me feel better about myself!!! If i could photoshop all the ickyness away, id look like them!

For the last link, Halle Barry is beautiful either way, with or without retouching!

hey did you guys see that thing on the dove website?? how they put all this makeup ont his lady and did her hair and went to photoshop and redid her. oh my gosh she looks so different at hte end

I know!! It's a totally different person!

If I was chosen for an ad and they did that with my face, I wouldn't dare say it's me. I bet the ad would look great but it just wouldn't be me anymore.

super! now i wish they taught us to do those tricks:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :lau ghing:

wow, thx for posting. I am still going through all of pics on the last link, but I didn't realize how much a difference they could make!

Back