Photoshop Retouch Portfolios!! (They make me feel great!! :P)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Yeah, there are some people that "over" photoshop. Wind up ruining a good photo.

OMG i really dont feel as bad anymore, its amazing what they can do but when you see them in mags and stuff you always want to be like that you know? they always look so darn perfect! good to know its not 'real'. lol

wow, looking at those pictures make me feel awesome about my own body & skin.

wow...that sure makes me feel like $100....haha I'm gonna be struttin now in front of my mirror haha

Holy moley! It's funny coz you just think the pics are quite standard pics of a beautiful woman from a mag and it isn't until you look at the unretouched photo that you relaise how fake the retouched photo looks! That's really sad that we're used to seeing such fake images and thinking that they're more or less real.

I think every teenage girl needs to see this!

What cracks me up is how they edit out the armpit crease in a lot of the models hehe, logically those retouched models wouldn't be able to move their arms because there wouldn't be enuf skin! :rotfl:

And yes Halle Berry looks lovely before, she obviously has great skin.

Thanks so much for posting this!

I've often looked at girls on the cover of mags and said, "If only I could look like that!" and then I remind myself that they are retouched and airbrushed. Makes me feel better. LOL

Oh rats I'm new so I can't see yet. I'll be back later

Photoshop Is Pretty Neat

On the last site, the girls looked like cartoons. So funny, I just picked up a magazine and can tell where they retouched

I love those sites too. Now I look at the magazines and see photos of celebrities who are definately a little over the hill, and have to laugh at how lineless their faces are. For a moment I think that maybe they do look like that, because it ends up looking so natural. The magic of photoshop fools you!

That's insane. I knew they retouched, but I didn't know it changed the picture that much.

Back