I found the greatest moisturizer!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I use pure glycerin ( it attracts moisture to your skin) mixed with my facial moisturizer. You only need a little dab not too much and after you've smoothed it on your face will feel as smooth and soft as a babys' bottom. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

that is a great idea, i should try it! I didn't even know you could by pure glycerin out of bulk, thats awesome!

Walgreens, CVS, krogers. i used to do this b4 then stopped because i am a moisturizer addict and i need to try out different other stuff.

would this be on the lotion isle? like at kroger?? I'm always willing to try something new....lol

^ Yes, you can use it straight. I've been using it for about 3 weeks and it has made such a difference in my skin. Even in the cold weather that we've been having my face hasn't been dry at all.

What moisturizer do you use this with??? How do you mix it together. Is glycerin in a liquid form or what??

Pure glycerine looks like a clear liquid. All u need is a small dab of it u don't need a lot. I mix it with Aveeno spf15 lotion. You can mix it with any other moisturizer. Just dab a little of the glycerin on your hand along with your moisturizer and apply it to the face. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks, I plan to go to walmart tomorrow and I will definitley look for this. Do you do this morning and night. Also do you do this right before you apply your foundation makeup, or do you have to wait awhile to apply makeup/

Back