I found the greatest moisturizer!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I do this both morning and night. Um I don't wear makeup but I would think that it is ok to apply your makeup after you put on the lotion.

You are so lucky, I wish I didn't have to wear foundation. I never can find one that feels right, but without it, my skin is too pale and uneven. Thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it. I had planned to go to walmart this morning, but my son woke up with a fever, so who knows now.

I have been looking for a new moisterizer...maybe I will try this, but will it make me breakout??? I just got over my bad skin and I dont want it coming back :laughing:

hyaluronic acid is also a very good moisterizer.

but cant be found easily ...

Never tried that, since I started using toxic free skin care products I have been very careful about what other things I put on my skin. I will have to do some reading on glycerine and its effects. Thanks for the tips though

Glycerin also works great on your hands too. Just a few drops straight from the bottle on wet hands does wonders, and you can keep a small bottle with half glycerin and half water and put that on whenever. The best thing about this is that you don't get that greasy hand cream residue! My cuticles have been invisible for a while now thanks to glycerin:)

I use a drop of jojoba oil with my moisterizer maybe I should interchange the jojoba and the glycerin

I use this too sometimes. I don't see it around a lot, but I found it at a CVS and it works great!

Thanks! It doesn't clog up pores or make your skin oily or anything right?

I really need a good moisturizer. My skin is so dry in the winter.

Some pharmacies have stopped carrying it; however, I've seen it in the cake decorating section at Michael's Craft stores.

Really?? That seems like an odd place for Glycerin. What would they be doing with it in the Cake Decorating section? :kopfkratz:

I have no idea! I saw it at a different Michaels in their soap making section, which makes more sense(probably should have posted that instead of or along with). I was trying to find it for a home-made sugar scrub recipe I was trying to make. I made it with out the glycerin and it turned out pretty good.

hyaluronic acid is natural substance found in the body ., its what makes up the skin.

Also glycerine in the cake shop is because they use it in the almond paste to sofetn it,

when they are decorating cakes... I done some classes in cake decor

Back