FOTD - February 13th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> here it is!

Face- Loose powder & pink blush from the color workshop.

Eyes- Beige-ing shade stick, color workshop nameless eyeshadows, Slik from Ulta as a highlight, Graphic brown fluidline. volume exact.

Lips- Nude color workshop lipgloss & Viva La Glam VI

100_3281.jpg

100_3282.jpg

100_3283.jpg

100_3287.jpg

You look great!!!!

There is some crap-tacular weather goin on so hopefully I wont leave my house today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mayb Ill do up my makeup anyways and post later

makeupwhore- looks fabulous. love the neutral colour on youu.

heres my FOTD ;D

What was used:

MAC Bitter e/s

MAC AQuadisiac e/s

MAC Waternymph e/s

Great lash

NO eyeliner =O

enjoyyyyy

Picture059-2.jpg

Picture060-2.jpg

Picture061-2.jpg

Picture069-2.jpg

Picture070-2.jpg

some pics with samm. bbf! <333

ashley- browns and neutrals are definately nautral colors for you! you look great AGAIN! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

power ranger- i love the colors you use! just bright fun pretty colors... you look great girl!

Ashley!!! i am so impressed. you look freaking gorgeous! you should definitely do more golds! makes you pop!

You look GREAT! You chose right colors which make you look awesome. It's important that your beauty stands out with the make-up not the make-up itself, and you have done great job doing exactly that!

Everyone look awesome today!! Great looks girls!!

Here's my FOTD, with my AWFUL pics, I don't know why but they turned out to be awful, they were taken at 7.00 AM and the lighting in my room was always changing and my hand wasn't so !!

I decide to try my face Pure Luxe samples today! I tried the Warm Cream shade of mineral fndt instead of Autumn, I'm not sure if it's my best match!

Here's what I used:

Face:

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer SPF15 Dermaxyl Complex

Pure Luxe Mineral Powder Foundation in Warm Cream

Pure Luxe April's Mix Finishing Powder

YSL Touche Eclat in #1

Cheeks:

Pure Luxe mineral blush in Nymph

Eyes:

Artdeco e/s base

Mac Naked Lunch as a wash all over the lids

Artdeco #18 on the outer half and on the crease